FUCKIN REVS

MountHolyoke

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

REVS is the MAN...Period.

DEFINITELY the MOST impressive writer in the game-Agreed.

Nice aerial flix of NYC roller.

Paris? The Louvre? Nah...major doubt.

Wallpaper? Possibly.

Book of all the tunnel pages? REVS' already documented those...Incredible.

Not a "people" person. Nope. A "dog" person!!!

REVS deserves & has earned, the respect mentioned here

Hardcore genius. Pioneer. Unmatched. Undeniable.

Legendary.

FUCKIN REVS. (<3)

• 3 months later...

That kind of sucks, taking them joints down but I can understand it. I've flicked some crazy old land marks and thought about taking a few of them home but chose otherwise. One got buffed and that really made me wish I took the sign, but whatever.

Respect to HOPE, but slow it down.. you guys are making shit up.

That piece didn't get stolen, if anything it got rescued from the garbage dump. The entire section of Queensboro Plaza that sculpture was in got knocked down during construction, including the planter that sculpture was in. I walked by it regularly and even peeked into the construction site to see if it was there once they put the big blue wall up and were doing work, and it was riding up until they tore all that shit down. Guarantee a workbum ended up with it at some point. Do some homework before you try and become a super sleuth.

Respect to HOPE, but slow it down.. you guys are making shit up.

That piece didn't get stolen, if anything it got rescued from the garbage dump. The entire section of Queensboro Plaza that sculpture was in got knocked down during construction, including the planter that sculpture was in. I walked by it regularly and even peeked into the construction site to see if it was there once they put the big blue wall up and were doing work, and it was riding up until they tore all that shit down. Guarantee a workbum ended up with it at some point. Do some homework before you try and become a super sleuth.

Appreciate your respectful advice, thanks...but..Slow down? I said "IF" it was stolen..

Ok, I'll punch EE in his mouth s-l-o-w-l-y then!!!

If REVS wanted "fans" (?) to remove/collect his pieces. he wouldn't weld them down, cover heavy duty bolts with mad epoxy...& do all kinda other crazy anti-theft shit.

There was also a "Virgin of Guadalupe" steel painted piece in another QP planter, that I think he did with ESPO.

Point taken about the construction issue in the area. Haven't been by there since the last time I caught the visitors' bus to Rikers.