IM GONNA FUCKIN SNAP!!!

NERONEZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

for you fucks that dont believe me?

me this morning

fuckyou.jpg

These are the fucks that went over me...not the ones of them going over me but...

and if you little jag-offs are on 12oz and see this just know when i see you theres gonna be some head stomping...its on bitches

IMG_1472.jpg

IMG_1475.jpg

Heres the little bit of mine that you can still see

IMG_1474.jpg

and COKE...who went over erthing

IMG_1473.jpg

i dont know if you know this but theres already a pretty big saer in california.

just letting you know.

yah i know bout him...but im from chicago so i dont give a fuck...and our styles are completely different....found out bout him like 2yrs ago...but i allready ben writing that for years so fuck it

man you are a filthy ass person. clean that shit up you disgusting motherfucker.

:lol: :lol: i scrolled to the flick you were talking about. you're right that nigga's a slob.

nigga had used cups, styrofoam, what looked like a candycane, and napkins on the floor and under the bed. didn't even have bedsheets, just a juice-stained mattress cover. :lol:

:lol: :lol: i scrolled to the flick you were talking about. you're right that nigga's a slob.

nigga had used cups, styrofoam, what looked like a candycane, and napkins on the floor and under the bed. didn't even have bedsheets, just a juice-stained mattress cover. :lol:

hahahaha no candycane..straw wrapper...cup from my drunk ass last night....and styrofoam peanuts from my dog taring up a package i got...my sheet are there just all fucked up me getting my scrump on...and i dont know what that stain is?

haha dude your pieces were total toy garbage to begin with.

so before you fly off the handle and come online crying like some bitch made herb..

you should realize YOU wasted $80 of montana just painting your bullshit toy piece.

also not thinking you can rack or get free montana/beltons makes me laugh at you

Archived