Car Bash

T4M*

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Damn 480+ pages. That is alot.

I've got a lot to say!

No seriously though. I wrote 200 and something pages in an 8.5x 11 format and when it was sized up to 6x9 it ended up that many. I wished I would've thought about it.

It's all good though, tons of good stories that all intertwine.

You seriously need to work on your hands. And learn how to hold a can. I'm not convinved that you ever wrote graffiti in your life.

cosign...

I think you draw girls you want to get with names in bubble letters in class and give them away so they can hang them in their locker.

Im not kidding when I saw ive seen the toyest of toys do better. Even kids who dont write and pick up spare cans can do better. Im not hating on you , you are a nice guy, but I think you proved you dont write with that one

I don't think he writes either, but I don't think most people in ch0 do.

Back on topic...my ex step brother gave himself a concussion doing this once. He hit the car so hard, the bat came back and he hit himself. He was such a dumbass.

bojangles, do you get paid the same for both versions, download or paperback? I am just wondering because I want to buy the one that gets you more money.

Wow. I appreciate it! Here's the dealy-o.

I make $4.14 from the paper back and like 6 or 7 for the PDF.

Forget the money for me.

Buy the paper back. It's something you can have and hold onto.

No homo.

I don't think dude even wrote car bash on it. Why would he? If dude did have skills and painted car bash all awesome graffzors wildstyle, don't you think people would be asking Q's and saying sht like all mr. Tagger gang banger.

Who wants the kind of bullshit attention? People would all be on his dick about it. I wouldn't people bothering me just cuz I can make letters look cool. Keep that shit under wraps, naw mean?