Your Rights as a Citizen and Protecting yourself from the LAW.

ruckus101

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

normally tehey can tell but sometimes when you are older

or look older they probaly won't bother you but example

for my question....say i am 16 and i have a bag full of paint

they cops roll up and ask whats in it i say "nothing officers

my clothes and other stuff" they say "lets see it" i say "sorry

but i don't have time" they come up and grab my bag and say

we are confiscating this and take it.

are they allowed to do that since i am a minor???

• 4 weeks later...

when was the last time you got stopped by the cops and when they asked to search your bag/car you said "no officer,i dont consent to any search without a warrant or probable cause."and the pig responds with "OH.....well ummm youve sure got me there.....i guess i will just leave you alone now.have a good night/day!".....NEVER.the truth is if a cop wants to search you he/she will.where im from even if you dont consent to a search of your automobile they can just call in to the 24hr. court and get a warrant after saying they smelled weed(even if there isnt and never was any ever on or around you or your car.)and TADA!your shit is being searched.cops are not looking out for your best interset or rights.they have a job to keep the existing structures of "law" in place and they are going to do it. the day i see a cop get pinned for side stepping a bit or alot on the procedures will be the day pigs can fly(nevermind i forgot those fuckers have helicopters).

hhhhmmm best advice is if you can't run be polite get a soliciter or lawyer amediatly when entering the station say nothing make sure your house is clean because especially if your caught on rail track property in the uk more often than not they will raid your house within a few hours and search your room depending on the questioning and what your found with. always take their wing number and their name. make sure they play fair because if they aquire any evidence illegally that can not be used in court. also if you feel that the police are harrassing you if you have been stopped more than once and been fucked with especially btp vandal squad or graffiti units in general if you know whats up you can get a harrasment case against them it has been done before. so fight it if you can all the way donot admit to anything.

• 4 months later...

say i had a backpack of paint and i'm stopped by a cop, (note that i'm under 21 and it's not past curfew, and they didn't see me write anything) and they're all like "you been doing graffiti? yo lemme see your bag kid" and i just say "i don't consent to any search without warrant or justified means" or something like that, what do you think they would do?

i'd probably run if i had somewhere to go to and i was distanced from the cop, but pretend i don't have anywhere to go and he's already on me.

• 1 year later...

how about if your pulling away from a spot and a cops pulls you over and takes you out of the car and searches without asking you? the only thing they had against us is that someone called the police and said we where walking back from a set of trailers (they had no idea we where bombing) and they told the police when we drove off?

• 4 weeks later...
any of you's heard of the patriot act ? starting after 9-11 . police can do what ever the fuck they want to you .

yea i heard of that...its basiclly taking away all our rights away when we're in the public eye..

the government is fukin up our rights as citizens......we have no freedom in this nation anymore...

• 2 weeks later...