Your Rights as a Citizen and Protecting yourself from the LAW.

ruckus101

start with your basic appearance, and what you want the cop to assume from your image cause thats the first thing he goes off. i want the cop to think im some 'Suma cum laude' fucking grad student, not what i really am.

i bomb in a collared button up shirt, and decent looking paint free pants. buttons ups are easily removed and can have multiple shirt changes under them, plus cops will hassle a decently dressed guy way less. No flatbills, cheap sports hats.

speak properly, confidently, calmly. cops appreciate this. talk as little as absolutely possible, DONT SAY I DONT KNOW AND GIVE OPEN ENDED ANSWERS, JUST DONT ANSWER AT ALL. have a decent excuse for where you are or why you are headed in that direction, plan this prehand cause cops love that where you headed bullshit.

YOUR GEAR: travel with your cans silenced so they cant hear them, use magnets. travel with CAPS OFF. use rubber gloves always. and fucking eh DONT CARRY YOUR BOOK WITH YOU---EVER. thats just stupid!

I have a trap in the bottom of my bag that holds about three cans really well, but on top of all that i keep a copy of a tom brokaw book and some other intelligent looking materials like school books, ITS CALLED MISDIRECTION, and it usually works....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^^^ tom brokaw books. damn i love this guy. seriously though good advice all around use ur head and try not to look like a fuckin scumbag.

and most definitely watch them fuckers u paint with too make sure they don't try and act like ice t circa 96 when the cops pull up. thats why i paint alone.

start with your basic appearance, and what you want the cop to assume from your image cause thats the first thing he goes off. i want the cop to think im some 'Suma cum laude' fucking grad student, not what i really am.

i bomb in a collared button up shirt, and decent looking paint free pants. buttons ups are easily removed and can have multiple shirt changes under them, plus cops will hassle a decently dressed guy way less. No flatbills, cheap sports hats.

speak properly, confidently, calmly. cops appreciate this. talk as little as absolutely possible, DONT SAY I DONT KNOW AND GIVE OPEN ENDED ANSWERS, JUST DONT ANSWER AT ALL. have a decent excuse for where you are or why you are headed in that direction, plan this prehand cause cops love that where you headed bullshit.

YOUR GEAR: travel with your cans silenced so they cant hear them, use magnets. travel with CAPS OFF. use rubber gloves always. and fucking eh DONT CARRY YOUR BOOK WITH YOU---EVER. thats just stupid!

I have a trap in the bottom of my bag that holds about three cans really well, but on top of all that i keep a copy of a tom brokaw book and some other intelligent looking materials like school books, ITS CALLED MISDIRECTION, and it usually works....

Easily some of the smartest shit i have EVER read in the yard

::no jock::

• 1 month later...