I never say "I quit"

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Them jawns be fucking myself up giving me chest pains and shit.

I've only been smoking like 6 years and when I quit I get all moody and have a hard time getting out of bed in the morning. I also have no motivation to do anything all day except sleep.

I give props to the nukkuhs quitting after fuckin 13 and 20 years and shit.

i have a lot of addictions... not on drugs or cigs, but other vices.

im glad i never got into smoking though. shits expensive, and i just never liked it.

although i agree, sometimes it can make you look sorta cool, and the thing i almost want to start up the most for would be the ease of being social when smoking...

quit.

i've got your back. you know how much of a staunch pro smoker i was, as well as a heavy drinker. you can drink and not smoke. you can eat a good meal and not smoke (and it'll make the food taste better). you can fuck and not smoke. you've got to want it. it sounds like you want it. harden the fuck up and do it. it's tough, but definately worth it.

abc/smoke free since april 2006

damn, 13 years. you'll never quit. jk. but seriously, odds are you're not going to quit. my mom quit smoking after 19 years, tho, so fuck odds. i smoked for about a 2 years or so, and it was a bitch quitting. i still have the occasional cigarette when im drinking, but it's never a daily thing.