Pfft and Theo - mo homo

GucciCondom

yo my nigga rapsutin got the condor flightspan solutions last tuesday we was chillin with lady magdallin flippin birds down on casablanca circle next to the oracle of superb endeavorments. we got this fucking magic 8 ball and it told us the way to the circus patties so we took our bukkake file uploaders and creamcaked that shit with a waffle iron. i don't know how the junglegym tightrope funk leaked into our watersystem but all the sudden cyberformic tuxedo mongers were growing out of the wall left and right. we figured we would call it quits once our gundam wing pez dispenser ratios dropped below negative bagel and the light saber snuffed out my pubic hair.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Pfft and Theo

the fibulator compress is at 1400 senonots? be sure that darshawn is completed the mini shelled girthite launcher before worrying about the inflation codes. After the 3 rathor droids are destoyed, go to the 4th internet site on page three to get the trail offer for free capo artillery.

I just hope ya nigga rapsutin downloaded the haliburton ship compressors.

Re: Pfft and Theo - no homo

Yeah dookie I upgraded the compressors to level 12 nitrate verbiage so the aristocratic ronson fuel filtration system won't get blacklisted. How do you propose we get Sophia's ratchet testamonial onto the witchclock hour without the radiation currents meeting their exceeded output leverages? I guess we can just shot-put a Norwegian's face on a stick through the window of Barnaby's and solve the problem, but Red Lobster's hydrochloric cum bucket transfusion is a whole other story.

Regards,

Sir Chesterfield Picketpumper....9th Battalion..StarGate Patrol Gnomes LLC

You're the type of guy that can't control your girl

You try to buy her love with diamonds and pearls

I'm the type of guy that shows up on the scene

And gets the seven digits, you know the routine

You're the type of guy that tells her, "Stay inside"

While you're steady frontin in your homeboy's ride

I'm the type of guy that comes when you leave

I'm doin your girlfriend, that's somethin you can't believe

Cause I'm that type of guy

You're the type of guy that gets suspicious

I'm the type of guy that says, "The puddin is delicious"

You're the type of guy that has no idea

That a sneaky, freaky brother's sneakin in from the rear

I'm the type of guy to eat it, when he won't

And LICK IT in places that your boyfriend don't

You're the type of guy to try to call me a punk

Now knowin that your main girl's bitin my chunk

I'm the type of guy that loves a dedicated lady

Their boyfriends are borin, and I can drive em crazy

You're the type of guy to give her money to shop

She gave me a sweater _kiss_ thank you, sweetheart

I'm that type of guy

I'm the type of guy that picks her up from work early

Takes her to breakfast, lunch, dinner, and breakfast

You're the type of guy eatin a tv dinner

Talkin about... "Goddamn it, I'ma kill her"

I'm the type of guy to make her say, "Why you're illin, Bee?"

...You're the type of guy to say, "My lower back is killin me"

...Catch my drift?

You're the type of guy that likes to drink Olde English

I'm the type of guy to cold put on a pamper

You're the type of guy to say, "What you talkin bout?"

I'm the type of guy to leave my drawers in your hamper

I'm that type of guy

I'm that type of guy

You know what I mean?

Check it out...

T-y-p-e g-u-y

I'm that type of guy to give you a pound and wink my eye

Like a bandit, caught me redhanded, took her for granted

But when I screwed her, you couldn't understand it

Cause you're the type of guy that don't know the time

Swearin up and down, "That girl's all mine"

I'm the type of guy to let you keep believin it

Go 'head to work, while I defrost it, and season it

I'm that type of guy

I'm that type of guy

Know what I mean

I'm that type of guy

"So ridiculous"

So funny

I don't know

Come on down

Yeah

Like real cool, you know what I mean?

I like just going to your frontdoor ringin bells

And just like, ha, leave...

gucci, i concur that the flagellan hopscotch flavor of the week exhaled porcupine catatonic gonads from the knee-jerk labyrinths.

still, one must realize sandpaper has the tendency to ride a bike made of hip hop beats and honeycomb hollow-points. ergo; seashells, lowest common denominators, and porcelain jackrabbits.

green kevlar trousers sold at beauty salons with an aroma of keratin and paper-mache nodules.

That is what watson was telling my trumpbucket all along! The god damn wolf cube tenderloin biscuits aren't intertwined within the kevlar funk bushes!!! I think we need to reincumber the flaxinated tarantula receivers asap or a road bump might shake our whole fucking speed stick frisby fox. Tell rambo I'm coming through with the inhebriated dispatch unit as soon as my action pump creatine harness is done at the dry cleaner and we can stack the flapjack tickets.

glad to see the tickets are stackable without using the toejam pallet chair. I was hoping sherman would have reduced the paper coated lexar hemi nest to a minimum. Dewey Mcgriddlefinger just got elected to rhino meat kite duty over at sector 6. you should be able to simulate the red duck sauce over waffles teragon perfectly.

true, but if you refer to the olfaction bacon strips, you'd see the cemented pinwheels inside the citadel blubber lovers. eskimo opera singers often rock chainmail mudflaps for sexual reproduction while scrambling for felt-tipped tire irons. my co-worker Fifi Bablovich brought it to my attention after he backflipped from the Big League Chew welded to my cashmere fish tank.

Yes we need an excellent backflipper to breach the security of the chumscrubber and discharge a level 9 volt of the wizard consortium. The flight plans are glued to Cynthia's tasslecroft cuntbunker back on page 3 of the frappernackle tree trunk sauce packet. My only qualm with the religeous banquet ceremonies now is that the egg plant rolex fungii won't incubate as planned and we will have to switch up the rudementary clingon shifter from f1 to f12 with a sith injector, 98 packets of Gushers and a video of Hip Hop Harry.

Green pistol abracadabras and stilletto foliage exacerbated Morley's yahtzee cream filling. Southwest birkenstock fused with minoxidil emcee'd at the open sesame of stratospheric sanitation globular clusters. Tell Cobra Commander his credit card has been denied due to interlocked spandex solenoid algorithms exported from trojan infinity katanas. Panzerfaust mustache's at Lyle's bosonova rattlesnake scriptures. Playing Madden 2195 with the tsar's blossom curds.

Our mission objective has been updated. Ralphus now requests that we upload the chasity belt noodle knot onto the raptor 21-12 server within 14 beakseconds. If we fail to provide the expected foil slippage then we will be forced to stop ALL production of the Donkey Kong wet-wipes we so maticulously have put into production. We need all the batter we can get on this one because the systematic trilateral shank bags won't hold up to the G-forces for long.

use your peanut butter belt..the sensitvity to light will backfire the terd patrol. then you have created a pocket between the banana hook and the fire button. Now you have just activated the hair adapaters..they should multiply into small cupcake horse bushes. at this point the production should be simulated to an automated ootz ootz mode

Was this before or after the primadonna contraband elongated the Oedipus bookshelves? Ubiquitous polyandrical blacksmiths of Doogie Hauser's irrigations just before Yom Kippur? Super Soaker mammary meteorites were the reason Ay Bay Bay frisbees combusted patent leather Bermuda Triangles, otherwise altar boys from Poughkeepsie would crosscut unitard stingrays. Aerial Mesozoic philanthropists ignited heliotrope spores for General Mackenzie at the paintball conservatory.

Was this before or after the primadonna contraband elongated the Oedipus bookshelves? Ubiquitous polyandrical blacksmiths of Doogie Hauser's irrigations just before Yom Kippur? Super Soaker mammary meteorites were the reason Ay Bay Bay frisbees combusted patent leather Bermuda Triangles, otherwise altar boys from Poughkeepsie would crosscut unitard stingrays. Aerial Mesozoic philanthropists ignited heliotrope spores for General Mackenzie at the paintball conservatory.

yep.

Aight mang as long as the shogun mingletti tourist archive has been filled with the scrolls of the eldership constituents. Let us proceed to give niggas what they need with the boombastic bow-tie rec center infested banzai trees. The inertia of Mandy's cavernous vagina might be a bit on the tulip canister side, but that is all relative to the triginomic force of her tidal wave suplexes. Sabu robbed the roach coach. Fuck.

• 3 months later...

YO YO FETTACCINI DIPS ARE FEROCIOUS WHEN CYNTHIA LETS ME CUNT PUNT TORTILLA CHIPS OUT OF HER YO YO BOX HOLLA AT THE PANORAMIC CHEESE CRUNK INFILTRATORS FOR MORE SPECIFIC DETAILS OF CODE NINE STATURES

Rhonda why you gotta do a nigga like this? Fuck around and steal a mafuckas Jet Set Radio 4 Edition surf board sticker. Get back in your trichome signature series 990-piffmaster cage faggot.

• Like 1

Locomotive frankfurters at the compact disc difibulators were exonerated from Coco B. Ware's titty plasmids. Bulgarian 4-square acrobats playing handball with Ulysses S. Ragamuffin. Whether or not cornhusking jackrabbits existed prior to Afro puffs is still up in the air, it's a bird it's a plane no it's bubblewrap-flavored oatmeal incisors. Icesickles and Hoboken liason spray.

Oh you mad cuz I'm stylin on you...

If you had better gear, you couldn't foreclose the mortgage on my Miami Vice suction cups that I purchased at Ripley's Believe it or else my applesauce gamma radiation ignited neurotic probes of discriminatory foster parents.

Plus the cal is on me.

To act up, you would have to throw red wine vinaigrette at the dashboard of a termite wearing a du-rag while in the electronics department of Wal-Mart.