Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
soupBDC

Have you ever stayed up late

Have you ever stayed up late for no reason, then stayed up later just so you could do something that would then justify why youve been staying up, but never actually do anything, so you repeat the cycle until its 6 am?

im doing it now..

i stayed up late and have to be some where at 11am and parking is a bitch so i have to be there at 10, which means i have to wake up at 9am,,

so im just not going to sleep..

do it all the time..

everyone i know is in school, so i just stay up everynight so by the time i wake up, they are out for the day,

good to see im not the only one up all night every night though

i hate being awake all night and sleeping all day, there is no goal directed activity at night expect panhandling and crackheads.

sadly, i do it almost every night ( no homo )

like tonight i got home around 2, stayed online till about 4, then was like, "hey the deli opens at 7, i can get a bacon egg and cheese!" so here i am, tired as fuck, but still...cant sleep

hahah butter, that made me lol

i usually do it when im home on friday or saturday nights. but i usually pick up some markers and sketch and sketch and sketch until i fall asleep or until i decide its enough which isnt really until 5-6am some nights. but this is only a habit for the winter months because in summer i know the following day will be sunny so it will only piss me off if i sleep in and waste such a nice day

its late here. but there is some sort of dope film featuring chuck norris and he just used his car to fuck up the bad guys and managed to jump away at the last second before a huge explosion. and now he is on the fone, and he's all bleeding and shit. and his just stole a cop car and now there's some hot chick tied up being fucked up by mexicans....yo this shit is enthralling. <ad break>

oh shi...he just rolled up at the docks. hes got a robot called prowler, and it shoots stuff. and he just used it to blow the fuck out of some mexican dealers. and now he's in a warehouse with a shotty (like the poster above), and he's killin people, and the tied up girl just gave him a look that says "untie me and i will fuck you and have your babies". the robot is back, its got dope guns, it just blew up half the warehouse. chuck just blasted a few more dudes, and prowler is blowin shit up left right and centre, mexicans are gettin fucked up.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now