Damn, Switzerland. WTF???

DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe you didn't read the whole thing and missed the part where they want to get rid of entire famillies if one of them commits a crime. Think about your entire family being exhiled because you got busted smoking weed or got in a fight.

those people have no right to live in switzerland anyway. the swiss managed to build one of the most functional societies in world, something that most countries could never dream of coming close to and they don't have to let any scumbag come there and take advantage of them. anyway, the immigrants they are having problems with there are mostly white.

I have. It cost me 15 Euros for a sandwich. It was a good sandwich, though.

too bad they dont use euros in switzerland. they use francs

shit is hella expensive though a bic mac meal cost me 12.50 in zurich

at least it actually looked like the one in the picture though....

get some herb while your there its better than amsterdams

those people have no right to live in switzerland anyway. the swiss managed to build one of the most functional societies in world, something that most countries could never dream of coming close to and they don't have to let any scumbag come there and take advantage of them. anyway, the immigrants they are having problems with there are mostly white.

That's my point. Yall are on some Nazi type shit minus the deathcamps.

I have yet to hear anybody explain what one persons actions has to do with the rest of his/her family members.

Untill then, anybody that sides with this shit is a lowlife fucking moron.

alchohol is a mild dopamine agonist, hence it does stimulate in low doses. in higher doses, other actions overwhelm that, notably it's action on the GABA receptors, which causes a general slowing down of activity throughout the brain. word.

^Word. You see, that's pretty much a scientific wording of what I been trying to say.

You drink a few beers or even a 6-er and that shit's like a stimulant.

I have yet to hear anybody explain what one persons actions has to do with the rest of his/her family members.

imagine they just sent away the father. What will happen with the rest of his family?

imagine they just sent away the father. What will happen with the rest of his family?

I would imagine they'd get by just like anyone from any other country.

Why should someones parents, grandparents, siblings, aunts, uncles or cousins etc be exhiled because somebody got caught with weed or got in a fight?

I have yet to hear why they have to deal with someone from another country causing problems. The family thing is just motivation to do the right thing. If the person does not give a fuck about their family enough not to do something that would kick them out, then I know I would not want them in my country.

Another example. Ants come in your house but only one of them goes on your food. Do you just kill that one ant even if the rest are just chilling on the floor?:lol: :lol: I know it was a stupid example.

I have yet to hear why they have to deal with someone from another country causing problems. The family thing is just motivation to do the right thing. If the person does not give a fuck about their family enough not to do something that would kick them out, then I know I would not want them in my country.

Another example. Ants come in your house but only one of them goes on your food. Do you just kill that one ant even if the rest are just chilling on the floor?:lol: :lol: I know it was a stupid example.

Well then FUCK your aryian purist racist Nazi country.

Who the fuck would even want to live in a country where you have to constantly worry about being deported because some relative might get arrested for doing normal shit that everyone INCLUDING you racist aryian fucks do on a daily basis.

And how does this nazi law work? It only applys to non Aryans?

Aryans are exempt?

What about non Aryan families that have been there for decades or longer?

Do they automatically get the boot as soon as one of their 100's of familly members get caught being normal?

Hey CILONE/SK, what the fuck are you even doing on 12oz? Do you write graffiti? Aren't you worried you might get arrested and get your entire familly booted? Or does that not apply to you because you're Aryian?