Official toy battle thread

Krusify

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

see I never, When i started writing I thought everything looked like a piece of shit, even now I still post in the toy sections because I am not happy with the outcomes. I liked my Easter piece and that was for the proper battle thread.

I think everyone should consider themselves as being shit until you pull of something you are proud to say is yours

first off, thats sick sale.

rune, quit your bitching, if you cant take criticism then dont post your stuff up, and dont try to diss me in any way about what my stuff looks like because i think we can all agree that its better to have some letter structure than be what you consider to be unique and have your letters all shaky looking.

and i couldnt agree more with you guys saying that people should get a little practice before they battle. and i get irritated when kids are telling other kids with no letter structure that their shit looks dope. i know im not the shit, im in no way ready for the proper battles. but i would love to be battling with people like freak and sale and have people that actually know about graff judge it.

sorry for my ridiculous rant. i just quit writing recently because of shit like this, what graff has turned into recently is just depressing.

ahh...you guys with your fuckin rules...you sound like conservatives.... I don't give a fuck if my shit fits into your formula...as a matter of fact I'm glad it doesnt...I know I'm not shit....I'm not sayin i think I'm better than anyone... I'm just sayin you guys all def fit into the same fuckin category...and it'd be nice to see some one break out of the box... so like I said... eat a dick

we all fit into the same category of having letter structure. im pretty sure thats a good thing. fucking kid picks up a marker for the first time in his life an thinks he instantly became some hard ass writer. and whats funny about all this is that it all started with some constructive criticism, the same shit i heard when i first started out. but he decided to go all e-thug on my ass and tell me whats up.

fuck it, whats the next battle?

see I never, When i started writing I thought everything looked like a piece of shit, even now I still post in the toy sections because I am not happy with the outcomes. I liked my Easter piece and that was for the proper battle thread.

I think everyone should consider themselves as being shit until you pull of something you are proud to say is yours

cosign