Anyone from California want to shed some light on this?

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I grew up in cali 20 minutes from the beach and I stayed away from surfing for fear it would waterlog my brain and cause me to sound like any of those fools.

sounds like you just can't swim or are afraid of the ocean.

and if you did end up talking like that, it doesn't mean it's the surfing, it means it's you...

look at me, i grew up closer than 20 min from the beach, i live right across the street. and to make it worse I LIVE IN HAWAII, where all the "stupid" hawaiians live. i've surfed all my life. i don't talk like that. i can, but theres a time and place for it. i speak perfect english and i speak it well. i also know how to speak hawaiian and how to speak broken english (which is referred to here as pidgin). however, like i said, i know that there is a time and a place for everything. if im in school or at a job interview, i know how to speak well and carry myself as a professional. but, if i feel like talking like that guy on the video (who i agree does look like an idiot) to my friends, i can. i just do it in the right place at the right time (definately not here on 12oz to be beleaguered and made fun).

don't talk shit (like you know) about people and things you don't.

sounds like you just can't swim or are afraid of the ocean.

and if you did end up talking like that, it doesn't mean it's the surfing, it means it's you...

look at me, i grew up closer than 20 min from the beach, i live right across the street. and to make it worse I LIVE IN HAWAII, where all the "stupid" hawaiians live. i've surfed all my life. i don't talk like that. i can, but theres a time and place for it. i speak perfect english and i speak it well. i also know how to speak hawaiian and how to speak broken english (which is referred to here as pidgin). however, like i said, i know that there is a time and a place for everything. if im in school or at a job interview, i know how to speak well and carry myself as a professional. but, if i feel like talking like that guy on the video (who i agree does look like an idiot) to my friends, i can. i just do it in the right place at the right time (definately not here on 12oz to be beleaguered and made fun).

don't talk shit (like you know) about people and things you don't.

Defensive ??? just a bit ?!?!?!

ever hear of sarcasam .... a fucking waterlogged brain ....

Wow, remember this is the interwebz.

Past you being a fool for taking the internet to heart, I love the water ...and the only surfing I need to do is body surfing which has no sub-culture or fucked up lingo.

:D

Once again, people should do some homework. That line was actually created about Oklahoma. It's from Officer and a Gentleman.

Texas is really really big. It's actually full of a mixture of rich pretentious snobs, mexicans, hippies and trailer trash. Yes there are cows. Yes there are gays. I bet your state has them too.

You ever been to CT I swear its like walking into pleasantville...

i went to a Subway in CT (bridgeport, i think), and that shit literally had like 5 or 6 bullet holes in it. the dude gave us free drinks just because we were out of towners at some ghetto ass spot in CT.

i don't recall bullet holes in pleasantville.

i went to a Subway in CT (bridgeport, i think), and that shit literally had like 5 or 6 bullet holes in it. the dude gave us free drinks just because we were out of towners at some ghetto ass spot in CT.

i don't recall bullet holes in pleasantville.

So there are some ghettos every states got ghettos. Its like 10% of our state the rest of the state is like this just not as gay:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fkJGfHPpitU

ok maybe in some spots like at my house...we all dress and talk like this drive 200ft yachts and count diamonds in our spare time...

you should come on out then!

...and bring some whattaburger!:)

Whataburger isn't that great... it's just ok, and it's overpriced... it's easy to spend 7 dollars on one person's "fast food"... I say that because they're slower than molasses also. Now, their breakfast "taquitos" are good... with bacon, egg, cheese, and potatoe...

vaj is right, I'm not really interested in visiting california, not that I may never visit, but it's really really really low on my life's priority list. I don't like mtv and I have a feeling a lot of their bullshit is spawned there. There are enough illegals and non english speaking mouth breathers here in Texas to keep me happy forever.

Whataburger isn't that great... it's just ok, and it's overpriced... it's easy to spend 7 dollars on one person's "fast food"... I say that because they're slower than molasses also. Now, their breakfast "taquitos" are good... with bacon, egg, cheese, and potatoe...

vaj is right, I'm not really interested in visiting california, not that I may never visit, but it's really really really low on my life's priority list. I don't like mtv and I have a feeling a lot of their bullshit is spawned there. There are enough illegals and non english speaking mouth breathers here in Texas to keep me happy forever.

party pooper table for 2...kthx...

Eh, not trying to be a party pooper, I just... well that surfer guy ruined my need to go there even more...

edit: oh and I may stretch the truth a little when I say whataburger isn't that great, it's pretty good, the quality is a bit better than say j.i.t.b. or mcdonalds... it's a good place, it's just "normal" to me though. I'm not trying to rub it in anyone's face (Caligula)... but, you could go to just any privately owned diner and get a burger that costs the same and is probably better than whataburger.

because I have a really hard time not laughing at people if I think they're hilarious in a bad way.... and they normally know if I'm laughing at them... there's this girl Vaj and I know, and she has the MOST annoying laugh ever, I entertained the idea that Vaj and I get some shirts that say "Ryan don't laugh" on them and wear them over to her house (yes her name is Ryan)...

But this is straying WAY off topic.... i just want to know what that guy said in between the two sound effects he added to his story, because after much review I still cannot make any plausible sense of it.... at all.

██▒

i dont know....in n out is pretty good...but we have this talk show out here called the rob arnie and dawn show on the radio....and the guy arnie is from texas and is always talking about how great whattaburger is.....i guess thats why i want to try it so bad.

▒▒█

Archived