-Graffiti Books-

Media One

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...

Respect to media one always keeping this thread updated. Just to ket you guys know, Wildartmedia got me my Katch book extremely quick.

Supportket, is a different scenario. Having trouble with that website... Hopefully they'll contact me soon or send my book soon. I suggested the website, but I suggest anyone holding off with ordering from there. Will keep you guys updated.

CollectorsEdition.jpg

2197511428_a4e6f56140.jpg

2201864838_6bce0f2ee1.jpg

Until I launch my huge advertising billboard/skyrighting campaign this will have to do.

This is a book you can let your kids read so they can understand why you have to keep calling a probation officer. It is in a kid friendly alphabetically organized cartoonishly illustrated book.

There is no plot and only 26 words in the whole book for all you people who prefer movies.

http://www.abcsofgraffiti.com

or view all the pages for free at flickr.com/photos/sippinjuice

• 4 weeks later...

Media one, do you have most of these books? Im just wondering because i'm not one to buy books, but I got the repress of the WUFC story recently (paperback) [by the way, I fucken love WUFC] and i gotta say i was impressed. I love the way they gave us some insight to their lives, And I noticed you've posted this book - so I'm wondering where to go next...

The publisher, Dokument forlag has the Overground series (1 & 3 grabbed my attention - namely RILO featured on the first and CAKES and OCLOCK on the third) and They Call Us Vandals - I was wondering what you had to say on these.. And any other similiars you can recommend.

Alright peace.

• Like 1

Media one, do you have most of these books? Im just wondering because i'm not one to buy books, but I got the repress of the WUFC story recently (paperback) [by the way, I fucken love WUFC] and i gotta say i was impressed. I love the way they gave us some insight to their lives, And I noticed you've posted this book - so I'm wondering where to go next...

The publisher, Dokument forlag has the Overground series (1 & 3 grabbed my attention - namely RILO featured on the first and CAKES and OCLOCK on the third) and They Call Us Vandals - I was wondering what you had to say on these.. And any other similiars you can recommend.

Alright peace.

i have a few of them, anything from dokument is good, overground 3 especially due to its array of writers. gates of graffiti from them is also good.

i think they call us vandals was the first one but is interesting to see how swedish graff has changed

anymore info just ask :)

i have a few of them, anything from dokument is good, overground 3 especially due to its array of writers. gates of graffiti from them is also good.

i think they call us vandals was the first one but is interesting to see how swedish graff has changed

anymore info just ask :)

Thanks man, appreciate it.. I'ma start with Overground and see where we go from there. I love the Swedish and Scandinavian graf style

coming soon

4178tdqJvnL.jpg

Subway World is a book about graffiti on subway trains all over the world. What started in New York in the seventies has become an worldwide artform with thousands of artists. The tradition of using subway cars as canvases has been preserved and has become an integrated part of the graffiti movement. Subway World takes you through more than 50 cities and four different continents. Everywhere where there are subway trains there is graffiti. From, Moscow in Russia and Tbilsi in Georgia through Hiroshima in Japan, Los Angeles in the USA, Toronto in Canada and Buenos Aires in Argentina to London, Berlin, Milan and Paris in Europe. Subway World gives you hard facts on all the subway systems aswell as short stories and trivia. From America: New York, New Jersey, Boston, Philadelphia, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Miami, Baltimore, Washington DC, Atlanta. Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Cleveland and Mexico City.