Cant get a fucking name

TheResignation00

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

umm. why is this thread still running???? honestly. it took me a while to come up with my name. its probly taken. but thats why i altered it. but really. right down every fucking word you see. EVERY WORD. and if you dont find one that you dont hate to write. than you are a total asshole who is undeserving of ups. anywhere. at all. ever.

lol. he probly killed himself and thought of a name in hell. where there is only krylon

Nope, only spray on cheese. And come'on P3ZS, you were new at one time. The Krylon thing was pretty funny I give you that <3

The real downfall of graffiti is not the internet. Ignore it and it won't have anything to do with you. The downfall is people who think ragging on EVERYONE who asks a single question that you think they should know the answer to is the downfall. The whole big shot ego is nothing but noise. I've said this about racking and I'll say it here. It doesn't make you a better writer.

Seriously though, I PM'd you (Thread starter!!!!) offering help. If you read through this thread, most likely your not coming back to read this.. Or my PM.. Both would suck.

If you really want to get into this, and your passionate about it.. If it has some sort of meaning to you, you'll find a name. If not, then maybe consider your other options. The biggest mistake would be writing because you want to fit in, or because it looks cool. It's not the friendliest place in the world.

Also don't take any rude remarks personally.. Most of these guys mean well =]

Nope, only spray on cheese. And come'on P3ZS, you were new at one time. The Krylon thing was pretty funny I give you that <3

The real downfall of graffiti is not the internet. Ignore it and it won't have anything to do with you. The downfall is people who think ragging on EVERYONE who asks a single question that you think they should know the answer to is the downfall. The whole big shot ego is nothing but noise. I've said this about racking and I'll say it here. It doesn't make you a better writer.

Seriously though, I PM'd you (Thread starter!!!!) offering help. If you read through this thread, most likely your not coming back to read this.. Or my PM.. Both would suck.

If you really want to get into this, and your passionate about it.. If it has some sort of meaning to you, you'll find a name. If not, then maybe consider your other options. The biggest mistake would be writing because you want to fit in, or because it looks cool. It's not the friendliest place in the world.

Also don't take any rude remarks personally.. Most of these guys mean well =][/color]

Well said kandy! These dudes act like sophomores in high school....hatin on the freshmen. If it makes em feel better to do that kinda shit...whatever...but there will always be someone better than them. Maybe they realize that and hating on newbies makes them feel that their shit just "That" much better.

Either way...its all about the art...if the thread starter is serious about graffiti he will find a name.

• 2 years later...

doesnt matter if its already taken... as long as its not taken in your area/hood/state. and as long as that name isnt too bigg... and that person isnt really big. take all your letters your good with and write them down & then choose a name with those letters. you could even use a icon/symbol.. what ever feels right.