Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TheResignation00

Cant get a fucking name

I've been switching through names for about 6 months now. Im a toy, no doubt, but I cant seem to find a fucking name that isnt already in use.

I like sine, used.

I like sneek, used.

I like Tone, used.

Myth and Myst are used.

I mean, by now its impossible to find a name that flows that isnt already taken.

IM FUCKED.

tru that i picked IAN cuz my name is fabIAN so i took the last three letters then i found out that in chicago there already was a IAN back in the day and now all the north side writers want me to change my name cuz im dissin the old ian.. but i aint till i come up wit a new 1 any thoughts

Yeah thats what im saying. Theres only so many variations of 3,4,5,6 letters that you can use, and all the stylish ones are already taken.

I dont want to pick something like hukjio or something random.

you sholud write toy, or toybox. if someone wrote toy with style, it would be mind bending.

no disrespect,

i was actually serious.

It took me a while to get a decent name back in the day, but it helps if you know your history so your not disrespecting older writers, i did that a few times till i learned my shit.

But still, its not that hard to find a name, just try not to pick the obvious ones, because people have already thought of them.

lol.

yeah well thats just fucking retarded. I mean, those guys are legends, but i respect anyone who's better than me. I wouldnt take a name from anyone better than me, which is just about everyone. Which is why it makes it hard to find one that isnt used.

please dont.

theres dudes in my area writing seen and c0p3. lololol

BUUUMP COPE3 IS THE SHIT...I SEEN THAT DUDE UP ALL OVER THE PLACE....sike what a dick haha

Seriously. Go to the pharmacy and look at pill bottles. Get a thesaurus, or use an online one and type in words that describe you. That's how I came up wiht my name and it's still doin me good.

How bout this...sketch out letters and find which ones u think u can write the dopest. After you findout which letters u like, find a name with those letters. If that name is taken and you dont think your good enough to take it from that person or you just have respect for not takin the name, make up your own word. That way youll know for shure that no one has it.

Just remeber there are only 26 letters in the alphabet and only so many ways to construct them.

How bout this...sketch out letters and find which ones u think u can write the dopest. After you findout which letters u like, find a name with those letters. If that name is taken and you dont think your good enough to take it from that person or you just have respect for not takin the name, make up your own word. That way youll know for shure that no one has it.

Just remeber there are only 26 letters in the alphabet and only so many ways to construct them.

that was gay

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now