Cant get a fucking name

TheResignation00

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I didnt really know that finding your name was so hard. I know that it has to be something crazy or whatever. I have went through names:

3IR and BENNY and both sucked.

My name that I use now is TOZA. OH and I have a question is it ok to have a number in your name???

well i cant think of anyone that did.

lets see. cope2, JA1 ASKEW1...

dude it doesn't matter whats in your name, especially when you are just starting out.

you still have about three more name changes till you find the right one.

Thanks for the advice, I have heard of cope 2 i do ALOT of graffiti artist research.

this might be kinda of a stretch, but it worked for me.

i just picked the letters i was best at writing when i first started, and then had to be creative as fuck to make an acronym out of them.........some people just add numbers to the end.

my friend is trying to rename his band for the same reason, most the good band names are taken too.

good luck.

I've only gone through 3 names..now I write IDOL..but I'm thinking about changing it because the D and the O together are hard to get looking right...my only problem is I also use IDOL as my DJ name...so I'm kinda iffy...but don't worry. Take your time, you'll eventually find the right one

• 5 weeks later...

also if u need a name thats taken change it up ....i started with trip then space (2nd best yet) then some bitches started hating on me even tho they were more toy than me hah! so i changed it to tempo but thats taken then lune now im meka and im peicing that better than any of my others remember trial error now can u close this

• 3 months later...