Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Intoxidicated

So, if I...

i had orange soda yesterday for the first time in months....it was watered down fanta though...gross.

how did you get watered down fanta?

did you pour water into a bottle of fanta? haha.

:lol:

it was a fountain drink at carls jr.

the machine was low on syrup.

:lol:

it was a fountain drink at carls jr.

the machine was low on syrup.

then you should have gotten another type of drink instead of water fanta, or yelled at the manager, or you should have just gone through the drive through, and when they handed you your drink yell something and throw it back in the window....:D

then you should have gotten another type of drink instead of water fanta, or yelled at the manager, or you should have just gone through the drive through, and when they handed you your drink yell something and throw it back in the window....:D

i wasnt in the drive through....i dined in.....

i drank dr. pepper with my meal.

but as i was leaving just filled it up with fanta anyways.....i tried giving it to the homeless dude that kept asking me for a quarter....he didnt want it though.

Well, since now I know that my drink tastes great, I'm heading back down to the beach... because there's a lake less than a mile from my house. PEACE!!

i get angry when homeless people ask me for $5 and when i say no they talk shit to me....and when i try to go after them to kick their ass...as they are walking away...my friends convince me not to cause i can catch aids.

i wasnt in the drive through....i dined in.....

i drank dr. pepper with my meal.

but as i was leaving just filled it up with fanta anyways.....i tried giving it to the homeless dude that kept asking me for a quarter....he didnt want it though.

i never move a step before testing the soda at the fountain.

i never move a step before testing the soda at the fountain.

i know bro....i tested the dr. pepper too....i was just in a rush so i didnt taste the orange soda...but it was basically like sweet club soda.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now