STRAIGHTLETTERS and simples

Blaise Pascal

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Mecro vs Vour:

First of all let me state that Mecro kills. He paints a lot and paints good shit.

However, what both of them paint is a font. I'm sure that neither one of them created. Take a look if you aren't in the know look for yourself: http://www.dafont.com/bebas.font

If we are going to truly debate this: What is it that Vour is biting? Cracks, rendered highlights and upsidedown letters are nothing new to graffiti.

If you really think painting a font is really biting then why not state that these guys are biting too then:

3866445100_05f5dd7326.jpg

4571999631_46c97858bd.jpg

2419361942_0aeb3ae939.jpg

5236997586_8cdb3a58dd.jpg

4634686896_7b1660c3d5.jpg

Who would those guys be biting?

• Like 1

let the haters hate...

mecro BEEN doin work. and BEEN doin fonts. hes got em on lock, all the way from the colors, to the tech. no denying that.

vour has been workin hard on that font, been gettin better every time he paints it. it is obviously a similar style and tech..but is it something worth bitching about? or tryin to ride someone out about?

big ups to both dudes. and to you fgts who take the time to hate too. get out n do work.

I'll put it this way....While cracks, fonts, and upside down letters are all standard, it's the style in which mecro executed it made it his own. His signature, if you will. There was one jam he did in which it was just a single upside down "R" with nothing else, and it was unmistakably his handiwork. Not to say that nobody else can do upside down letters or cracks, but with how that vour straight has features of standard fonts that mecro uses simultaneously, especially the trademark cracked upside down "R".... it does appear that thou nigga has indeed "bitten" thee style.

Bump Elmer and Aper.

• Like 1

Mecro vs Vour:

First of all let me state that Mecro kills. He paints a lot and paints good shit.

However, what both of them paint is a font. I'm sure that neither one of them created. Take a look if you aren't in the know look for yourself: http://www.dafont.com/bebas.font

If we are going to truly debate this: What is it that Vour is biting? Cracks, rendered highlights and upsidedown letters are nothing new to graffiti.

If you really think painting a font is really biting then why not state that these guys are biting too then:

3866445100_05f5dd7326.jpg

4571999631_46c97858bd.jpg

2419361942_0aeb3ae939.jpg

5236997586_8cdb3a58dd.jpg

4634686896_7b1660c3d5.jpg

Who would those guys be biting?

He's biting sega? Or you mean revok? Cuz of the broke. Letters?

Naaaah... get of the BO jangles