I Just Drank Anti-Freeze

ANALPUDDING

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: I Just Drank an Ant!

Yes!!!

OMG i was drinkin a sparks and i was getting to the bottom and then i felt it in my mouth but didnt react in time and swallowed it.

YUCK!!!!

Hey, yo. Yeah you Mr. Thanksgiving.

See where it says "joined in"

Well, it says "joined in 2007" for you?

Yeah, you see that?

That basically means you're a fucking gay cunt and should go commit suicide you fucking worthless fuck........

Thank you come again....

but are they kosher?

no. very not kosher. for eating a sheretz (creapy crawly) you violate 8 different negitive comandments. But according to judaism you are not responcible for unintentional sins.

Interestingly enough there is a type of locust that is kosher. Most jews have forgotten what type it is but there is a sect of yemenite jews who claim to know which one is ok.

Well the deal is there are 613 comandments but not all of them apply to everyone some law only apply to the priests and thier retainers, others apply to the temple (which we dont have now), some laws are agricultural laws that only apply in Israel, you get the idea... In modern times, the Chafetz Chaim, a major rabbi that lived from 1838-1933, identified 77 postive comandment and 194 negitive comandments that can be followed nowadays. So thats only 271.

then again that doesnt account for the "fences" set up by the rabbi's to prevent people from unintentionally violating the commandments.

For me its sometimes hard, but i was raised this way. I cant even imagine what converts and people who return to the faith go through. They are amazing in my eyes.

what? im not sure what you mean...

basicly a rabbi will try to convince a non-jew not to be jewish because its not easy to be a jew. if they come back, a bunch of times, then the rabbi will tell them, "ok we'll study xy and z and then when i think your ready (usually a year or two) well talk about conversion".

you know me mar, I was just typing some stuff to get you going, but let me ask you a question,

So, during this 1-2 year process, dude trying to become a jew dies beofre conversion, what happens to his soul according to judaism?

Hey, yo. Yeah you Mr. Thanksgiving.

See where it says "joined in"

Well, it says "joined in 2007" for you?

Yeah, you see that?

That basically means you're a fucking gay cunt and should go commit suicide you fucking worthless fuck........

Thank you come again....

ooo look at me i joined before u, fuking e loser

Archived