NEED TO RACK PAINT!

blackl

I'm starting tagging and i've gotten paint only once and hiding it in the woods. i need more but my hardware store is packed with people and theres probably cameras somewhere. How can i rack some paint P.S. theres a basement filled with other stuff in the store too.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah try to find a diffeerent store then. if ur new to the game then start racking paint from a place thats a little easier to steal from. as u get experience, itll be easier and easier to rack from some place like the store ur talking about.

i wass gonna post another thread but i saw this one. my question might help u out too. when i rack paint, i find its hard to move naturally with the marbles in the cans. they just make tooo much noise. ive heard of using magnets on the cans with a steel ball in it but it hasnt worked with the brands ive racked. any suggestions? i hate faking a limp when i rack shit....:lol:

Well lots of people in the store is a good thing as long as their not in the same aisle as you. Know where the cameras are monitored, and where the cameras are placed. Well, I can't really tell you much without seeing the store myself....

you should start by smearing yourself in mud, cameras detect heat not motion, just like predator. then crawl on your stomach though the store to the paint aisle... no one will notice you, trust me. then grab as many cans as you want and crawl back out of the store... its that easy.

you should start by smearing yourself in mud, cameras detect heat not motion, just like predator. then crawl on your stomach though the store to the paint aisle... no one will notice you, trust me. then grab as many cans as you want and crawl back out of the store... its that easy.

lmfao.. or wear your water prrof camo coveralls and roll around in some mud.. then dump grass and weeds on yourself... if any one asks your an army sniper here to kill osama.. the looks youll get will be priceless

I'm starting tagging and i've gotten paint only once and hiding it in the woods. i need more but my hardware store is packed with people and theres probably cameras somewhere. How can i rack some paint P.S. theres a basement filled with other stuff in the store too.

do it with a smile on your face, you can get away with anything when you have a smile on your face. if that doesn't work then claim that you're retarded and try to bite your ear. you should be fine.

yeh word to what eternal_urge said just fill ya self up with cans then pretend your messaging on your phone or talking or something if you pretend like your messaging you can walk slower and also avoid having the balls move, also if there is a camera in the paint aisle find out what aisles dont have cameras and walk down one

try melting/cutting a hole in the can with a blow torch/dragon slaying sword then get the ball out, but be careful because there's a 100% chance it will blow up in your face and you will die.[/color]

not unless you have your Magic: The Gathering card set with you. then you can ward off the demonic curse.

250px-Magic_the_gathering-card_back.jpg