NEED TO RACK PAINT!

blackl

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i meant to say when i did illegals homie..now i do legal productions only..and to all the cats that think if you do legals your a toy and your afraid to get up need to stop writing(tagging as most toys like to call themselves)...ive done my dirt and i dont need to prove myself to anyone.....got it?...good..

get off the jock son....

*this comment was directed to everyone that has any concerns about my lifestyle and business*

okay, not joking around here, but what do you write?

again, not tryin to be rude, just curious.

all you do is legals anymore so you can post flicks wifout worrying about any heat.

fuck off im not a pig...look at your name.....PIGABOO?...come on man dont fake the funk your a cop...and how would it prove i was a cop because i said i used to be a writer...your obviously just a ignorant lame that spends your miserable life reading every post on this site hoping you will become a good writer....i bet you buy montanas and throw tags up with em...haha..now get off my dick homie...and go do a tag down your block...and run home thinking your a king...

Yeah wateva bro. Post some of ya flicks. I wanna see ya legal styles.

i have all my black friends go into the store before me, that way the cameras are all on them while my white ass casually strolls in and pushes out a cart with 200 cans.

bling bling bitches!

lmao.. sadly we do this when we rob gas stations.. they walk around while i steal doritos and skittles

yeah, so u know what i mean. idk how to make those things stay put without going *clinkity clank* everytime u take a goddamn step...

just hold the can vertical under an angle of 45 degrees, so the marbles are at the bottom of the can and they can't move a lot

if you ''started tagging'', you dont need paint, u need a bucket of diff color chulk and a smooth wall to start with, to get the feeling for it. that question is just stupid, what do you want names of stores? go to art stores, home depot< for paint. pick up markers first, cant just grab a can. ''P.S.'' why would you need to hide it in the woods?

uhhhh.....

go to wal-mart

get 3-4 baskets and a cart.

get someone to wait at the garden section in a car

fill up each basket then set them in the cart

have a cellphone to tell them when to pull up.

act like your waitng for someone to pick you up or buy your paint

have your driver pull up to the opening but dont pay attention to him

then load them motherfuckers up and dip off

i've personally never had a problem with it

try it with one basket your first time

then you can up grade to bigger steals

stay safe though

if it looks to risky

fucking end the whole thing

if its not locked in cages its fucking simple

take can

put 3 down pants

put 2 in jacket

if your really worried about looking suss buy a cheap something

like a drill bit

if its locked

act confident

walk away with paint to different area of store

shove in pants/jacket

walk out

uhhhh.....

go to wal-mart

get 3-4 baskets and a cart.

get someone to wait at the garden section in a car

fill up each basket then set them in the cart

have a cellphone to tell them when to pull up.

act like your waitng for someone to pick you up or buy your paint

have your driver pull up to the opening but dont pay attention to him

then load them motherfuckers up and dip off

i've personally never had a problem with it

try it with one basket your first time

then you can up grade to bigger steals

stay safe though

if it looks to risky

fucking end the whole thing

do u put the paint through the gate one by one or what cause i when i rack i get away with 2 to 5 cans and thats not enough so im tryin to find easeir ways to get more

go to walmart, buy stuff, and save the bags and the receit.

then next time you go, ask someone to open the cage, and take the paint to another isle.

take the bags out of your pocket, fill um up, and keep the receit in hand.

then walk out the door that you would least likely be caught from.

or wear a big jacket, and keep a backpack under it.

when you get the paint, just fill'er up, and walk out, cause cans dont beep.

These are the kinds of threads that independant film makers will stumble across and sell a "How to Prevent Theft - Training Video" to big corporations and small businesses. Everything you write here is public, don't think for a second someone in a position of authority will never read it.

It's amazing how little you peeps care about blowing up spots and bringing heat on anyone who uses these measures, have some sense boys, keep it to yourselves.

These are the kinds of threads that independant film makers will stumble across and sell a "How to Prevent Theft - Training Video" to big corporations and small businesses. Everything you write here is public, don't think for a second someone in a position of authority will never read it.

It's amazing how little you peeps care about blowing up spots and bringing heat on anyone who uses these measures, have some sense boys, keep it to yourselves.[/color][/size]

This has gone on long enough.

Please close this.