For real...

the.crooked

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

HA. do it. i support corporate tom foolery to the max.

i like how within three days of workin here there is already drama. one of the girls that got hired the same day as i did has already run into problems with out manager. awesome. while i recognize incompetence breeds hatred, she is right in that they didnt adequately train us at all. i am just lucky to be intelligent and figure out what i have to do. or rather i automated my actions such that it takes like ten key strokes to complete a single task, and now it is just the most repetitive bullshit ever. i fell asleep yesterday mid double click on the mouse.

Not much at all....I can pull about $500 a week, but I hafta work alot of OT for that

When I got hired I was barely 18, and had only had one job before (cooking), so I got hired at a stupid low rate

My yearly review/raise is this week, so if they don't recognize how valuable I've become in the last year then I'mma quit like a muthafucka. I'mma prolly be quitting sometime soon anyways, I need a better job regardless...I guess the post office is out the window due to the whole probation thing, but I know a few people hooked into union contracting, so yeah.