what going to college is all about part 3 (final exam)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest snafuno

cinnimon or anyone who knows...Where do most of these NS cars come from or go?? I have found a spot that these NS cars lay up..I catch alot of bean streaks and zink pieces with some other kids too, but an info would be great!!!!

Originally posted by snafuno

cinnimon or anyone who knows...Where do most of these NS cars come from or go?? I have found a spot that these NS cars lay up..I catch alot of bean streaks and zink pieces with some other kids too, but an info would be great!!!!

can't really say all i know is i hardly catch the same car twice.. all i see is that there are in the yard one day and out the next. The yard i take the pics at it not painted they all come into the yard.

Where do most of these NS cars come from or go?? I have found a spot that these NS cars lay up

They mostly travel south. A lot of them end up in GA and some stay within VA. But they pretty much go to VA, TENN, KT, GA, FL, AL, NC, SC, LA (lousiana). Those states. But on occasion I have tracked some into Chicago. The waffles don't travel far. I love them though, probably one of my favorite cars is a Southern Waffle.

Wow, LERK is comming along. He's got mad potential for 3d. I'm just stuck on seeing his streaks. Also thumbs up on the FIST, never see a dull one.

Guest snafuno

tHANKS cinnimon and masko!!!! masko if that is the case about where most of them run, then why is there some up here??? I thought that certain companies rent certain cars?? thanks again...

then why is there some up here??? I thought that certain companies rent certain cars??

The why did I have the bowl Bart? Why did I have the bowl? That's why I said I've tracked them up to Chicago. They seldom go to your places. But yes on occasion.

Archived