Ron Paul Revolution!!!!

vanfullofretards

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well it's not swayed so much on popularity.

I don't really care if he played dungeons and dragons and got picked on in highschool.

But if it turns out to be a close race could this guy be a spoiler?

I know it's a heated debate, and in a real democracy there would be no such thing.

Unfortunately in America this is not the case.

So I was legitimately interested if there was a real opportunity to gain enough support to make this guy an option.

Or is it a pipedream.

???

I wasn't talking about how popular he was in high school and I don't know exactly what you mean by spoiler..

America was not founded as a democracy, but a republic. "..and to the Republic for which it stands"

But there's tons of opportunity for to gain support. Hundreds if not thousands of people every day are turned on to Ron Paul. It falls on the supporter to spread the message.

Although I wish that Paul would get the nod on the Republican side, I don't see it happening. Government is a business, and Paul wants to change that. The party will do everything in its power to stop Paul from canceling the money wagon.

i agree completely. they don't want paul to step in and change the way this business is run, but it's not a matter of what they want or don't want, it's up to us. it's our power. sometimes i think we should remind them of this, as well as ourselves.

Archived