RELATIONSHIP ADVICE SUPERTHREAD!!!!!1

Mauler5150

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright to get this started, I saw this chick on the weekend, and she is way too young and innocent to be with my corrupt young mind. I feel my ruse will be over soon enough, so should I ditch her and try to scam the hot euro architect I fell in lust with when she promoed at my work last year? She has already offered to be my tour guide around Europe when she moves there next year, so should I make the play for her and leave the other one?

I would go the Euro broad too mang, she wants to go to EUROPE dude EUROPE rock it fuck her then fuck some other Euro broads while your at it, I wouldn't be able to resist the temptation.

That's probably why I wouldn't go overseas with a gf atm, because I would be too tempted to smash every other girl I see whilst I'm over there

/U hear me

Has anyone ever gotten good love advice from Channel Zero?

Besides "pee in the butt" or "smash on your cousin", that is.

No but I get some good lovin thanks to Channel Zero...

Pee in the butt is pretty sound advice though.

I would probably just more so use her to hook me up with some Czech girl I could bring home.

The shit thing is she is moving over there next year, when I'll more than likely have to move east for work. She was actually meant to go to live there next month, but she has decided to stay here longer, and I was planning on going to Europe in July for 6 months once I had my interviews and finished uni.

I'll try to be proactive in the downtime before she moves though, and try to tee up a night on the town or something.

You only copped head for your anniversary?

Hell it should have been ass to mouth at least, I mean come on, it is an occassion, plus, at least if it didn't feel as good as usual at least you could take solace in the fact she was sucking on you right out of her butthole!

You only copped head for your anniversary?

Hell it should have been ass to mouth at least, I mean come on, it is an occassion, plus, at least if it didn't feel as good as usual at least you could take solace in the fact she was sucking on you right out of her butthole!

well i was just stating the head was relation problem. i hit a grand slam with her i got lucky!!! but on a more serious note there was no ass to mouth or butt pissing it was a bit of a softer side of me today.