John Rambo Teaser

Ethreadzny2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

it was the original nintendo --i'm pretty sure. it might have been after rambo II or III.

my neighbor's dad was an airfore lieutenant. we all used to play guns in the neighborhood together. that kid's dad bought him all the sickest shit. he had the actual survival knife with the compass in handle. you'd unscrew it and inside was a string, a toothpick, and some other random shit. that kid was the envy of all of us. my mother bought me one toy rifle, and then was like "make it last, i'm not buying you another." three weeks later i left it in the rain, it rusted, and the barrel ended up falling out of the wood body. so for the rest of my early years, i just collected sticks that looked like guns and used them.

do kids today even have imaginations?

All old school action movies should be redone with todays special effects and technology..

i think this trend is starting. from what i hear, they are doing a remake of "the warriors." i still don't know how i feel about that. it's a classic, and probably will end up being ruined --but who knows? they just better not make it with a shitty 50 cent soundtrack, and MTV art direction.

i think this trend is starting. from what i hear, they are doing a remake of "the warriors." i still don't know how i feel about that. it's a classic, and probably will end up being ruined --but who knows? they just better not make it with a shitty 50 cent soundtrack, and MTV art direction.

Steven Spielberg should be the Diddy of Hollywood movies.....E.T The Extraterrestrial..THE REMIX !!!!!!

I feel you on fuckin up classics ..Just like music doe, its bout to happen...They should stick to the script but just add all those new effects and shit....Back to the future had sum clean shit for being filmed back the mid-80s ...My all time favorite would be Clash of the Titans ...That would be dope with sum tight ass effects and shit..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWLZ1dciMgQ

• 1 month later...

It better take place in the 70's too. If they try and make it out like kids is wild like that nowadays it'll be a laughing stock.