John Rambo Teaser

Ethreadzny2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 3 months later...

first blood was bad ass then, and i can still watch it now. rambo II, well that shit was just funny. the chick in it, her accent kills me. it's like they got some american actress, who looks asian (not particularly vietnamese) and told her to pretend she spoke with a broken accent. "what mean expendable rambo?" that's one of the best lines in the whole movie. it's like some english speaking broad making fun of a broken asian accent.

this new one does look sick, hopefully the trailer doesn't have all the best parts.

any of you older heads remember all the marketing too kids back then? it's funny how such a violent (adult R rated) movie, turned into a huge marketable toy franchise. video games, platic guns, plastic knives. i mean, if i remember correctly, army navy surplus stores stayed in business because every kid wanted camo and a survival knife. i also remember the whole rambo kit they sold, after rambo II. it had the knife, a fake bow, and that jade buddha necklace. all this for a movie that was supposed to only be for adults. the 80's were a great time to be a kid i guess.