Clinton Portis is an idiot....

sixer1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yeah, what a dumbass. He did come out with a comment after that said he doesn't condone dog fighting or support it in any way. Yeah right, I'm sure that was after his agents and or lawyers etc scolded him on being a complete retard. And the nfl is going to have their way with him when he fucks up. They all do.

http://mvn.com/nfl-redskins/2007/05/20/clinton-portis-dog-fighting-is-no-big-deal/

Clinton Portis strongly backed Michael Vick in the dog fight scandal, saying Vick has the right to do whatever he wants to do with the beasts. Portis made the comments during an interview with WAVY TV. A gasp was heard from NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell. Joe Gibbs was treated for clinched orifices.

“Said Portis, ‘I don’t know if he was fighting dogs or not but it’s his property, it’s his dog. If that’s what he wants to do, do it. You know? What people do behind close doors…

“The reporter interjected, ‘But that’s a felony. It’s a crime.’

“Portis didn’t seem fazed, ‘That can’t be too bad of a crime.

‘You want to hunt down Michael Vick over fighting some dogs. I think people should mind their business.

‘You take somebody that’s doing positive in the community. You take a positive role model and put them behind bars for no reason, you know. Over a dog fight?’

“When asked if Portis thought it was prevalent in the NFL or NBA Portis said, ‘It’s prevalent in life. I’m from Laurel, Mississippi. I know a lot of backroads that’s got a dog fight if you want to go see it, you know?’ “

fine him! gine him! fine him!!...

some people need a wake up call for saying stupid shit on t.v. plus, i love how they retract their comments once someone from their respective organization tells them you have fucked up....muwhahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....

He's a dumbass. When are pro athletes going to learn to shut their mouths?

I'm a Redskins fan so this is even more disappointing. Why would a great running back who was liked by the media just put himself out there like that? What's the point?

He's a dumbass. When are pro athletes going to learn to shut their mouths? QUOTE]

The mentality of star athletes who come from such underprivileged areas & gain the amount of money & instant fame that they do, it's no suprise. A lot of these guys are convinced that they're untouchable & never pause to think twice about opinions they might have.

this whole thing is so ridiculous...

the dogfighting thing doesnt really bother me that much its just the general point of views from these two idiots.....Portis saying that its nobodys business what a man does in his own home...well actually when it involves things like fighting dogs and malnourished animals in the home then yes it becomes someone elses business--the police--because that is ILLEGAL

"You take a positive role model and put them behind bars for no reason" is this guy serious? what has mike vick ever done to be considered a role model? if you mean a role model for idiots like pacman jones then yes i see it.....same guy who gave his own fans the finger running off the field at the end of a game because they were booing the outcome....real class act....."everybody love me im mike vick! everywhere i go the fans love me".....get serious buddy

i agree with zoey