24 hour train rides.

So I took the train from Vancouver to Oakland. And it took exactly 24 hours.

That's a long time to be on a train, but I did get some pretty sweet ass pictures. Which I will be posting soon. I need to find my cord for my camera. You'll like them though.

Also I just picked up a 68 Firebird which is in way better shape than I thought it would be. Stock 350, with a newer carb and stuff, and it runs great. I'm going to tear out the interior this weekend. It's flat black right now, but it's the stock orange underneath that. So I'm going to sand it and paint it back to the original orange, or something close. Pictures coming soon on that too.

I also got a Bronco II 4X4 that's in really good shape, that I'm going to use for snowboarding and going to the mountains in general.

So basically I'm pretty stoked on stuff.

And Seven.13 will be here in a few weeks, and then we'll go to Italy.

Not to mention everything has been going super good on the boutique I've been wanting to open in a while.

Basically it's the spring/summer of Eastbaypowerhouse. And I'm happy things seem to be going pretty well and shit...

How are your spring/summers going so far? Unless you're in the southern hemisphere. In which case, I hope your fall/winters are going well.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It'll actually hopefully be in Hayward. I'm not sure if it's the right place, but Hayward is blowing up right now.

The downtown is popping off and shit. They are even building a new movie theatre.

The Bronco II is here. It's actually in pretty good shape too. Lift kit and big wheels.

It's a stick though, I didn't know...

I'm totally going to get my Dad to teach me how to to drive stick in Rome, which might prove to be fatal, but certainly interesting.

Can't wait to see the phots'!

cool shit man. im not so happy on things right now. i pretty much quit the real estate/loans job and have not gotten a new job yet.

i was told i was going to start a new job this monday coming up but i talked to the guy today and he said he wont be needing me for another 3 weeks. sounds to me like im not getting that job but i wont loose hope on it.

let me know where the boutique will be , i want to check it out.

The Bronco II is here. It's actually in pretty good shape too. Lift kit and big wheels.

It's a stick though, I didn't know...

isnt the II the one that had a bunch of lawsuits and deaths because it tipped over really easy? and you say you got it raised? good luck with that

Maybe. It looks like it would tip over super easy. But I'll just be using it for going to the mountains.

I used to have a tahoe too that was raised a bit, they apparently tipped over easy too. Mine never did.

It'll actually hopefully be in Hayward. I'm not sure if it's the right place, but Hayward is blowing up right now.

The downtown is popping off and shit. They are even building a new movie theatre.

if things go according to plan hayward is my next move. but things rarely go to plan.