Linkin Park: Minutes to Midnight

Vivre

The new album 'Minutes to Midnight' was released recently, and I'd heard the song 'What Ive Done' from the music video, and I immediately didn't like it as much as the old stuff, but as I've listened to the album I recently got through a torrent, It's starting to grow on me. What do you guys think?

cover186.jpg

Heres the torrent: http://www.btmon.com/Audio/Unsorted/Linkin_Park_Minutes_to_Midnight_2007_Advance_2.torrent.html

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what??! i like hybrid theory and meteora better. i heard some of the new songs and they dont have rapping, no super distortion, and sounds all plain. like it sounds simple. the last 2 cds had more distortion and a lot of background things and instuments in the song. some of the new ones sound really simple and no rapping. and the other albums had the graffiti etc stuff. this ones like simple and clean.

I am impressed that the kid actually started this terrible thread.

And liking this band is not as bad as liking limp biscuit.

Well it is... but... aw shit kid, at least post

flicks of some titties or something.

One of the people who downloaded it was me Seffiks.

I don't mind Linkin Park, but this album just didn't seem to grab me. And for some reason it isn't being added to my WMP library, so I have had to open each song individually which could be a petty reason for me not liking it, but it is something.

The first album was really good, the 2nd had some decent songs (but an ex of mine who loved them ended up with the cd, I still have the cover) but also had some filler. This one seems as though they are holding back. Just my opinion though, but I was playing the latest Smackdown vs Raw game and there is some Ghostface Killa song on there, and I wonder why people like that shit with lyrics like "Laffy taffy" and come reference to "Keenan Ivory Wayans". I mean when compared to that, this shit is awesome!!

people actually admit to liking this band?

seriously?

i downloaded the new mandy moore and ive got no shame in that, but linkln park?! seriously?

real talk.. when i hear people listening to that shit i am baffled.

maybe they are good, it's just something about 'metal' and 'TRL' coming together that makes me think you're a joke. ive honestly always just likened them to limp bizkit, assuming they shared the same fan base (15 year old kids who don't have older brothers to punch them and tell them to listen to unearth and stop being such a faggot).