Dogsturbating!! WTF??

Mauler5150

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

=/ both of my dogs are male and sometimes the older one tries to fuck the shit out of the younger one... the whole ordeal looks hilarious because they are both pugs, and when i say older one i mean... OLD... he even looks like a grandpa. we usually just kind of kick them apart... because if we don't the younger one bites the shit out of him.

Dang! I just got a hard one!
There was also the story of the woman who used a live lobster on there.

But how I found it was a forwarded email that had it attached, so a quick search of youtube resulted in it being made available for 12oz to see.

I did a search and all i found was stories on there of a woman havign a hotdog break off in side her while masterbating with it. Can you find me the link?

LOL

:lol::lol::lol:

I WAS JUST PLAYING

I SENT YOU ON A WILD MASTURBATING DOG CHASE

THE VIDEO PROBABLY IS REAL I JUST FELT LIKE WRITING SOMETHING ON THE FIRST POST THAT WOULD THROW YOUR THREAD OFF

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

That video is hilarious! my dog used to give himself head and he'd be sitting there licking himself and shaking profusely and my mom would be like "god damn it knock it off!" and hit him and I'd be like "mom, hes a dog, he doesn't know any better, just let him be!". Poor dog.

Archived