lord_casek

THAT IS APPOPRIATE FORCE

WHAT ELSE ARE THEY GONNA DO?

SHES BEING NON COMPLIANT

THEY NEED TO ARREST HER

IF I WAS A COP ID TAZE HER TOO

TAZE HER LIKE TWICE

FOR GOOD MEASURE

no it isn't appropriate force to give someone a potentially lethal electric shock

appropriate force would be to pin her cuff her and put her in the truck.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're needs to be some serious research into how people handle these tazer's. It seems in the majority of these video's after the person get's tazed, they submit, atleast vocally, that they'll follow directions, but it seems as if physically they can't.

I don't know. Shit's fucked.

once ur attached to the tazer a single 2 second zap will make u chill out(or think that u gotta chill out),and if not some more...i dont really know if they teach the swine how to use these things,they just make them get tazed and then u can have it...

pepper spray is worst,it blinds you,it might not get u down,but u have to be on something,or someone huge,like the drunken sensei.

its a woman,skinny small woman,2 strong men is enough.

i do get that she didnt obey orders...in a percent of "who's fault", she had a part in it,but cops love to use their toys,dont give them a chance!

21.43% her fault 78.47% pigs's fault...

i think this is funny. saying that she didnt desever to be tazed becasue she was a skinny small woman and they were to big string guys is retared. i worked in a bar for almost 9ys. i have seen many small woman fight like tigers against 2 even 3 men. fear and anger can make a 100 lb woamn fight like a 300 lb bear. the tazer is used to keep law suits down from police brutality(SP?) lawsuits. and mace is not 100 percent effective. could of been worse rubber bullets anyone..

They probably taze her just because they don't want to wrestle a skinny chick in front of 100 spectators.

Chances are they'd look more brutal that way, or they'd fail to capture the bish and look as failures as physically strong men.

They could've first cable tie her feet and then hands behind her back

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

the finally stop shooting most of the people and we still complain...

"when will they stop the tazers..." when we behave our damn selves...

This is their excuse you didn't follow what I said so I *can* do this... If she/others cooperate we'd never hear about them...

Now behave everyone sit at home read about graf and obey the damn law, for f*k sakes, its all our fault... You know what to do...

Edit: some of you have this situation right despite what "further evidence" would prove. CaCash, your one, the idea is the person was probably affecting the lives of others, blocking traffic acess to work etc, and therefore is in violation of the law, giving the cops the right to step in. Then if she wasn't listening she gets shocked till she listens or untill the cops need to escalate... point is they were in the right she isn't just cuz its unjust doesn't mean they weren't authorized to use such force. Its messed up but thats the law we have...:rolleyes:

the finally stop shooting most of the people and we still complain...

"when will they stop the tazers..." when we behave our damn selves...

This is their excuse you didn't follow what I said so I *can* do this... If she/others cooperate we'd never hear about them...

Now behave everyone sit at home read about graf and obey the damn law, for f*k sakes, its all our fault... You know what to do...

Edit: some of you have this situation right despite what "further evidence" would prove. CaCash, your one, the idea is the person was probably affecting the lives of others, blocking traffic acess to work etc, and therefore is in violation of the law, giving the cops the right to step in. Then if she wasn't listening she gets shocked till she listens or untill the cops need to escalate... point is they were in the right she isn't just cuz its unjust doesn't mean they weren't authorized to use such force. Its messed up but thats the law we have...:rolleyes:

alright so what you're saying is its ok to use potentially lethal force on someone who is blocking traffic!

don't worry i can tell from your post your a youngun so i wont get stuck into how dumb you are

that bitch probobly deseverved what she got

all you saw was the officer tazing her

not what she did prior

yeah always give the benefit of the doubt to cops caus chances are they'll only beat and shoot and tazer people who REALLY deserve it :lol:

ps sleepless in seattle was a terrible movie

yeah always give the benefit of the doubt to cops caus chances are they'll only beat and shoot and tazer people who REALLY deserve it :lol:

ps sleepless in seattle was a terrible movie

when there's video cameras around cops are careful as fuck. i havent caught a steel toe yet when theres film rolling.

uuummm. its part of a cops training to stay as far back as possible before the suspect gets handcuffed. bitch coulda had a knife son.

for some reason i feel like ive had this conversation before.

yeah any person could have a knife or a pistol it doesn't mean police should just assume they do and tazer them!

they should depending on the situation. Chances are some greeny leftist woman isnt gonig to be packign a shank.

we've seen what happens when cops do assuem the worst, black dudes that are getting married the next day get shot up and killed for no reason

i aint even going to get into a debate about this so if you respond about the specifics i really don't care, there wasn't "no" reason.

and people die everyday, regardless to where they are at in their life.

as a cop, i'd assume the worst in every situation. i wouldn't act it, but i would think of it. last thing you want is a gun in you're face when the you thought everything was going to be kosher.

still this shit needs to be nipped in the bud before its too late.