police tazer woman who is on ground

lord_casek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my immediate thought before watching the video is that shes probably black....but she wasnt...more and more police are using tazers as a way to subdue people, even though there have been reported cases of people with heart conditions dying from tazering.

i watched one episode of cops where a man who was already arrested and cooperating was tazered for no reason....im against the use of tazers because the police will overtly and excessively use tazers when for the most part there really isnt a need to.

1. The video starts just before they begin tazing her, what kind of shit is that? Yeah, this is such a good video.

2. Judging by what could be seen in the brief second before they taze her you can tell shes lyign down on the street.

Im all for free speech but it gets to a point that after people yell "no blood for oil" enough times the streets need to be cleared so that traffic can go through

obviously she was impeding that by, presumably, defying lawful orders to disperse

3. DAAAAAAAAAMN THAT BITCH CAUGHT A HOT ONE!

I LIKE HOW SHE WAS ALL RESISTING ARREST BUT THEN WHEN THEY ZAPPED HER ONE TIME AND THEY TOLD HER TO LAY ON HER BELLY SHE COMPLIED THE FUCK UP

HAHA

"NO BLOOD FOR OIL!"

"FUCK THE SYSTEM!"

*ZZZZZRAAAAAAAAAAAP*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THEY SHOULD HAVE SWABBED MACE IN HER EYES FOR GOOD MEASURE

YAADDDDDDDRA?

CaCash, I had to go back and read your post, I thought you were stereotype and I was getting pissed off reading it, then I saw it was you and I wasn't so pissed off anymore, funny how the internet plays with our emotions.

i'd like to see more of what happened, but seriously, when is this shit going to stop?

its has been getting worse every year in a rate...like in math,remember that thing about increasing numbers and we needed to say what where the numbers coming ahead like 22,29,36...then 43,50,57,like a ladder,keeps escalating in a rate(7 for this example).

so,u can expect nothing but worst,because things have only been getting worse.

i personally think,if ron paul doesnt win the 2008 elections,which its the peaceful way out(still that doesnt mean he is immune to be framed later in his term,resulting a failed attemp for change)...or the hard way out,the second american revolution,like the first,guns and balls(not cannon balls,man balls),would be able to change something.

peace

CaCash, I had to go back and read your post, I thought you were stereotype and I was getting pissed off reading it, then I saw it was you and I wasn't so pissed off anymore, funny how the internet plays with our emotions.

HAHA

How/why does stereotype writing that and me writing that differ?

its has been getting worse every year in a rate...like in math,remember that thing about increasing numbers and we needed to say what where the numbers coming ahead like 22,29,36...then 43,50,57,like a ladder,keeps escalating in a rate(7 for this example).

so,u can expect nothing but worst,because things have only been getting worse.

i personally think,if ron paul doesnt win the 2008 elections,which its the peaceful way out(still that doesnt mean he is immune to be framed later in his term,resulting a failed attemp for change)...or the hard way out,the second american revolution,like the first,guns and balls(not cannon balls,man balls),would be able to change something.

peace

basically what this shit comes down to, people aren't going to "wake up" to what's going on until it directly effects them.

buy by then it'll probably be too late.

HAHA

How/why does stereotype writing that and me writing that differ?

I don't know I guess I don't like stereotype much at all and I figured you were being sarcastic with the Mace swabbing. If it were stereotype, which I figured him to say something like that, I'd beleive he truly meant it. You, I just figure youre being sarcastic and don't mean any harm.

Yeahy being sarcastic about the mace

But i really think she had it coming, from what i can tell they might have been staging a "die in"

And again impeding traffic

and disregarding lawful orders to disperse

it's our right as americans to protest on public property. we don't need permits.

trying to find full video so we can clear it up.

you say "free speech and all that" like it's a sidenote, something to sneeze at or something that gets trumped when someone happens to piss off an "upholder of justice".

Then you mention getting tazered as something that is God given, something that we get at birth. Food, Shelter, Liberty and the right to get tazered in the street by a pig.

you say "free speech and all that" like it's a sidenote, something to sneeze at or something that gets trumped when someone happens to piss off an "upholder of justice".

Then you mention getting tazered as something that is God given, something that we get at birth. Food, Shelter, Liberty and the right to get tazered in the street by a pig.

haha shit that last sentence drew a big smile

yeah that is how you coem across cacash.

why the fuck is it ok to tazer soemone if they disobey an order to move? what happened to appropriate force?