my mom sends me the best emails

HESHIANDET

haha, yeah. this is one of the few times i've been on the same page with you and theo.

have you investigated much into their ties with mexico hesh?

no, your quick w/ the links though, hit me off.

i have a apple loan through BOA that im gonna try and kill and move to another bank or something.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no, your quick w/ the links though, hit me off.

i have a apple loan through BOA that im gonna try and kill and move to another bank or something.

i'm very politically active. that's why i'm pretty quick on the links.

http://topics.nytimes.com/top/news/business/companies/bank_of_america_corporation/index.html?query=MEXICO&field=geo&match=exact

did you really just link me to a http://www.bankofamericaboycott.com you tube posting? how am i supposed to take anything seriously from a website that posts up "factual" jewels like the one below with a straight face....

"Illegal immigration is tearing America apart and leading to the death of 12-25 Americans per day from the criminal acts of illegals. That is over 4,000 killed per year. Does Bank of America plan to reimburse the grieving families that suffer due to the illegal aliens BOA helps to stay in America?"

to be honest casek, i have a lot of disdain for most of your sources of information. i think they range from absure to extremely irresponsible, so, with that said, you and i should probably agree to disagree on most everything from here on out.

did you really just link me to a www.bankofamericaboycott.com you tube posting? how am i supposed to take anything seriously from a website that posts up "factual" jewels like the one below with a straight face....

"Illegal immigration is tearing America apart and leading to the death of 12-25 Americans per day from the criminal acts of illegals. That is over 4,000 killed per year. Does Bank of America plan to reimburse the grieving families that suffer due to the illegal aliens BOA helps to stay in America?"

to be honest casek, i have a lot of disdain for most of your sources of information. i think they range from absure to extremely irresponsible, so, with that said, you and i should probably agree to disagree on most everything from here on out.

well, why don't you call them and ask for yourself?

seriously.

i also posted wash times, post, etc. articles.

you like lou dobbs, right? he's a stand up guy.

inside my head, there's a voice chanting "LOU! LOU! LOU!"

and i've got a big fucking foam hand with a finger pointing upward.

motherfucker says "LOU DOBBS #1"

i didn't address something. too busy chanting.

as for the statistics they posted on boycottBOA, not sure where they got those.

i'd like to see their source....

oh, wait. i have their sources

http://www.wnd.com/redir/r.asp?http://www.gao.gov/new.items/d05646r.pdf

http://www.house.gov/apps/list/hearing/ia05_king/col_20060505_bite.html

http://www.drdsk.com/articles.html#Sadist

I'm never going to be a cook, I'm never going to pick vegetables, I'm never going to work in a factory.

I'm not going to chill in a parking lot for a dude to pick me up for a job.

Dude is right...I have never met a Black guy that worked in the fields pickin fruit..Never met a white guy or an asian guy that works in the fields, anyone but a fuken Mexican..So if wasnt for them guys all ya vegetarian asses would be fucked..Do you think your "average teenager" wants to work at MickeyDs cleaning shitters???..And in order to get welfare you need a SSN, trust me my girl is a Social worker...Yes they can apply for Medical, but only for the kids that were born here..They cant get that shit for themselves..She tells me how Trisha goes to the office mad as fuck cause her money aint in her EBT card and she cant buy Cake and presents for her kids B-day...True story, on mama...Or how lil white Stacey is trying to get on welfare at age 15 with a kid cause her trailer trash mama trying to kick her out..

MOST illegals (and I aint even saying ALL cause I know theres sum fuck ups) really come to work and have a better life...Like *42 said they dont know about the "system" so they aint fukin with it..The IRS provides the "Illegals" with a Pin number for their taxes...So all that money goes to YOUR citizens, cause obviously the "illegal" has no right to it since they dont have a SSN...they never get to claim that money, unless the become cictizens themselves one day...Most immigrants that are planning to stay here pay taxes cause when its time to get their paper work ready, it proves that you could be a good "Citizen"..

As far as I'm concerned , No licence= getting your car towed plus a ticket..Immigrants are no exception..When we have checkpoints here in Oakland, theres hundreds of cars towed..A good 80% of them was because the driver didnt have a licence..And its even worse for them cause chances are 70% of times they WILL be deported....And one thing that trips me off the most is that Mexican are the only ones catchin heat..Why not the Asians?..The Afrcans??..Other races??...They are fuken Illegals as well right??....

This a never ending story..I could go on but there is no point..Casek, I really respect your opinion though....Peace..

Dude is right...I have never met a Black guy that worked in the fields pickin fruit..Never met a white guy or an asian guy that works in the fields, anyone but a fuken Mexican..So if wasnt for them guys all ya vegetarian asses would be fucked..Do you think your "average teenager" wants to work at MickeyDs cleaning shitters???..And in order to get welfare you need a SSN, trust me my girl is a Social worker...Yes they can apply for Medical, but only for the kids that were born here..They cant get that shit for themselves..She tells me how Trisha goes to the office mad as fuck cause her money aint in her EBT card and she cant buy Cake and presents for her kids B-day...True story, on mama...Or how lil white Stacey is trying to get on welfare at age 15 with a kid cause her trailer trash mama trying to kick her out..

MOST illegals (and I aint even saying ALL cause I know theres sum fuck ups) really come to work and have a better life...Like *42 said they dont know about the "system" so they aint fukin with it..The IRS provides the "Illegals" with a Pin number for their taxes...So all that money goes to YOUR citizens, cause obviously the "illegal" has no right to it since they dont have a SSN...they never get to claim that money, unless the become cictizens themselves one day...Most immigrants that are planning to stay here pay taxes cause when its time to get their paper work ready, it proves that you could be a good "Citizen"..

As far as I'm concerned , No licence= getting your car towed plus a ticket..Immigrants are no exception..When we have checkpoints here in Oakland, theres hundreds of cars towed..A good 80% of them was because the driver didnt have a licence..And its even worse for them cause chances are 70% of times they WILL be deported....And one thing that trips me off the most is that Mexican are the only ones catchin heat..Why not the Asians?..The Afrcans??..Other races??...They are fuken Illegals as well right??....

This a never ending story..I could go on but there is no point..Casek, I really respect your opinion though....Peace..

it is about other people coming here illegally, man.i'd be just as upset if there were milions of canucks coming here.

read those articles posted.

i wouldnt say i like lou dobbs but i respect him. anyway, all of this is straying away from my original statement. the fact remains that multi billion dollar corporations are taking jobs that were once worked by the lower to middle class americans and moving them to asia and south america in order to maximize profit. all will little to no backlash from the federal government. when i look at the harm being done to our economy, our job market and the future well being of our country this is what i see as the number one threat. media, politicians and anti-immigration groups would have you believe this is not the case only because it suits their positions and agenda. its short sighted, reactionary and in the grand scheme of things, somewhat irrelevant when placed against the true problems we are facing.

while i see how something like bos's minority stake in a mexican bank can be troubling i dont see it as a threat. not when the availability of manufacturing jobs continue to plummet and factory after factory closes its doors. these corporations are getting rich off of overseas labor and as profits rise they will only have further motivation to take other positions overseas. our unemployment rate is currently at 4.4% but what happens when the war is over and our country sees and influx of soldiers and contractors return to find fewer jobs than when they left?

i think its easy to look at immigration as a problem now but a few years down the road the real problem is going to finally surface and can assure you that when it does it is going to be much, much harder to correct than even the largest influx of illegal immigrants.

boogie hands: those are obvious problems to the educated americans. i agree completely. outsourcing is killing us, too. so is selling the roads in texas to the king of spain (look it up, toll roads belong to him). in fact, many cities around the country are selling off their bridges, roads, etc to corporate "america"....like the king of spain for example, the carlyle group, halliburton, etc.

watch the trans-american corridor eat us alive.

and you motherfuckers who doubt what i say, i hope you enjoy your new life with your national id cards, your passports to travel YOUR OWN country, your worldwide carbon taxes, and i hope you choke on all of them. (this isn't directed to you, boogie hands)

so rad

Subject: DRINKING WITH A REDNECK GIRL

A Mexican, an Iraqi, and a redneck girl from Kentucky are in the same

bar.

When the Mexican finishes his beer, he throws his glass in the air,

pulls out his pistol, and shoots the glass to pieces. He says, "In

Mexico our glasses are so cheap we don't need to drink with the same one

twice."

The Iraqi, obviously impressed by this, drinks his beer, throws his

glass into the air, pulls out his AK-47, and shoots the glass to pieces.

He says, "In Iraq we have so much sand to make glasses t hat we don't

need to drink with the same one twice either."

The redneck girl, cool as a cucumber, picks up her beer, downs it in

one draft, throws the glass into the air, whips out her .45, and shoots

the Mexican and the Iraqi. Catching her glass, setting it on the bar,

and

calling for a refill, she says, "In America we have so many illegal

Mexicans and Arabs that we don't have to drink with the same ones

twice."

God Bless America !