the TOY paint thread...

enigmatic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hear is in big man

you've already got shit from this so ill be real, its unclean overall but the letters have potential. use more contrasting colors. the spheres are random but aren't horrible as far as shading. take more time on em and place them more strategically. take the crown off of your tag unless you can prove your a king.

well the yellow one was on a tagged up wall and i had little fill paint so its transparent and you see all that shit. the piece with the moose i was just doin whatever trying to have fun with it. the fill for the bigger wall is transparent as well because i had to get the paint to spread out evenly, plus my dumbass filled with all the light orange so like two cans and forgot o had two dark oranges too lol. coulda been more of a solid fill but i said fuck it and used the darker one for shading. and the peachy pink lines fades into the fill i think because i didnt define them and the colors are similar.

and yeah i feel ya on the line weight. used montana and it was low pressure plus skinny cap so it was a bitch for line weight. not makin excuses just sayin lol.

but thanks for the crit bro appreciate it