the TOY paint thread...

enigmatic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TdZ6ibQ7A4rAtlcURg7j1315227829.jpg

Went painting two days ago with dreph from manchester, i really didnt know who je is before we met, but he is one of the pioneers of graffiti in england, he started in 1984, i changed some wievs about writing now....

BIG UP TO DREPH MANCHESTER UK! RESPECT MAN!

this is the wall i painted with a friend, this is the wall he did314349_10150268147622030_590622029_7856152_1547498_n.jpg

freeofcharge, your G is sick, i think it'd look a lot better if you'd give the rest of the letters the same amount of negative space that you gave the G. it'd balance it out a little more

hungriest hippo, looks like you're spending way more time on fills than letter structure, i wouldn't be able to tell what any of those say if it weren't for the tag in the second one. in my opinion letter structure is the thing that you need to get worked out first, once you get a basic concept of that then you can play around with fills. not hating, just letting you know what you need to work on. and those blue things don't make any sense at all.

JEG Those are very nice, the fills are fucking nuts. Very original. Also I love the simplicity of the last one.

Just some throwie shit. I need to paint some straights. I was gonna today but I didn't feel prepared enough without a sketch on me lol. My throwie letters are easy.

img20110912162807.jpg

img20110911144418.jpg

mailgooglecomzs.jpg

Went painting with my buddy Monk (Originally from Chicago), finally finding people to paint with.

img20110912162606.jpg