the TOY paint thread...

enigmatic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't trip alts, we've all had those kind of days. the last time i painted something it was an autorack and i swear i wanted to kill it with fire. that was a year ago i think. i've been pretty much staying in the books since then.

i don't think its that bad, alot better than what i was putting out haha. i think you just need to get the proportions right. that was always my problem, getting the proportions to match on the wall what i was doing on paper, getting the bars the right thickness etc. it all comes with practice though. and you already got a dope style on paper, i don't think it will take you long to get it down perfect with paint. i don't want to come off like im trying to put you down or nothing, you've probably got more experience painting than i do...

is that a legal wall or what? just curious.

I cant tell what the second letter is..looks like an 'S' but at the same time looks like an "A". With that being said, the whole thing looks unbalanced since the "N" stands straight while the other letters lean to the left. And the "T" is a bit small compared to the rest of the letters

But I can see good letter structure in the R N and T. A couple of unnecesary bits here and there, but you'll realize what looks good and what hurts your piece once you progress more.

its always like that! ra, sweet.. nt? wtf happened. good thing im gettin u guys input now before i even start to fill lmao. and i feel u bout the t freak. mad neg space so i try to fill it. i like the heart but thats one of the main reasons i use it. think if i mad the heart touch the n and moved the t over some itd look better?

if you have a wife, than your probably too old, youll need a minimum of 3 o4 years just to get the basics of the letters, an two more for you to get a feeling of can control, its too late man.....

rubbish, skeme only painted for 3 or 4 years and look what he done

the fact that you believe in god is laughable

go fuck off in a ditch with your wack circles...

dude stfu, that shits got nothing to do with you. the only reason you think that is cause your a super tough graffiti writer yo

The fuck? ^ I hope the dude was kidding about about the whole 3-4 years to learn letter structure.

If you dont have decent letters in a year or so..then uhhh...somethings definately wrong with ya.

Who the hell is giving yall advice these days???

Fotografija0199.jpg

freestyle

look, you can learn the basic structure of a letter in a year, but you need years before your letters have any good style and flow, in 3 and a half years painting i cant say im pleased with the letter structure i have, and i sketched every day, and painted as much possible as i could.