HOW TO: Make a Kiwi Mop

RustyBurrito

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kiwi mops are the shit. i made sum purple ink for one... dripped like a mothafucka, and stained like one too!!!

That would be on the behalf of your ink, not the kiwi.

But yes, kiwis are pretty good. I prefer Oink's mini mops though.

i'll vouch for this one. it's a real classic. anyone out there looking to make an easy mop, this is it. the rusto paint may not be the best choice. it's drippy, but it's thick so it drips kindof slow, not that theres anything wrong with that, but i'd suggest using that only as a beginning thing, and try out some new recipes once you really start using it.

Whats a motherfucka stain like?

And yo, Oink mops on the real!

stains like a fucker who just fucked a mother! damn fool. no joke though, that ink left sick ass ghosts. the only prob with kiwis is that after some tags on rough surfaces it gets all fucked. thats why ill have to agree with the oink mops... krinks are sick too...but if you want somthing easy, and fast and jackable kiwis are the way to go...

when i rack a couple kiwis i actually go to the others and pop nibs off the other as many as i can without looking suspect saves trips and its better to just have extras so you can use the same maop put in a different mix and just change the nib

NYC MOP only for when u wanna use inks in a mop. Kiwis and Krinks are for paint. just sayin

fo sho... you can put hella thin paint like silver kryol or some shit in there and it'l work. but ink works best in nyc mops its true...:cool:

^^Shut the fuck up, nobody needs to hear shit like that. About the cylinder ones, I filled one up with some of my custom ink, and now I can't get it to work properly. I removed the little thing in the nib that keeps it from flowing all the way, and now it doesn't let any ink out at all. I think the nib area might be designed differently than the regular kiwis with circle nibs.

^^Shut the fuck up, nobody needs to hear shit like that. About the cylinder ones, I filled one up with some of my custom ink, and now I can't get it to work properly. I removed the little thing in the nib that keeps it from flowing all the way, and now it doesn't let any ink out at all. I think the nib area might be designed differently than the regular kiwis with circle nibs.

Kid, if you got a problem, dont talk shit on the internet. Knuckle up.

PM if you wanna keep runnin that dick sucker.

Kid, if you got a problem, dont talk shit on the internet. Knuckle up.

PM if you wanna keep runnin that dick sucker.

Not even worth dealing with you, such a fucking troll. Really though, why post shit like you did? Do you like sounding like a fake e-thug? And calling people out on the internet, wow, you're pretty grown up. Nobody needs to hear what you say.