VIRGINIA TECH MASSACRE + HAMMER POSE PICS

Thought_Monster

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In case I wasn't clear enough, I agree that Cho was most likely just some nutjob that hated the world and shot up the school on his own accord.

then you disagree with the "cia conspiracy" just like the rest of us. so why do you have a problem with people who don't agree with casek? maybe you aren't familiar with his history here. most times he has been proven wrong "with the facts," as you say. every big story that breaks out in the news is a huge conspiracy and inside job to him. it'd be different if this story was a lone conspiracy to him, but the fact is, he's had dozens of conspiracies and this won't be the last. wait til the next "big story" of some mass murder or terrorist attack hits.

Re: VIRGINIA TECH SHOOTING

Wow, ive just realized how many kids are typing away on this site>

GROW THE FUCK UP...no one cares what u "think"!

hahha....this guy.....

fyi, you cant tell people to grow up and then spell "you" with just one letter. thats just not how things work.

Ok. With all due respect to anyone who will probally get offended by this.

But is it just me,or is anyone else sick of this Virginia Tech crap? I dont really want to see it when i turn on the news. I know who did it,how many people died,his stupid fucking videos and hammer pictures. The media have been beating the shit out of this dead horse. Soon their going to go into no-more-interesting-information-mode and start talking about his favorite color and what his favorite food was.

why does he have to be a cia experiment? why does everything have to be this whole complex mystery? the guy was quite obviously mentally ill. mentally ill people do some crazy shit sometimes, like walking into a public place and killing lots of random people.

dude, now your using logic, you should know better then responding to Casek with logic. Hes clearly on a higher plane of existence then to accept or understand logic

cia mind control ...........