I just got caught.. at school

Beastin'

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

You need to give more advice. Such as:

Your age?

Have you been caught before?

Any other prior charges?

How many "tags" are they trying to charge you with?

Will it look serious in court? (Assuming your "tag" may be anywhere from retarded shit to god, if you were writing something stupid "fuck" you won't get shit. If you were legit to a point you may get a small fine and community service. If your "tag" has to do with blowing up the school, you're fucked)

But to really solve all this in one question is: What's the easiest way to commit suicide?

im 15, i've never got caught before.

they searched my backpack and found similar lettering but i didn't admit anything. i bombed my whole school for a few months now so thats thousands of dollars..... my court dates in june and i got expelled last week. lol fuck my school

im 15, i've never got caught before.

they searched my backpack and found similar lettering but i didn't admit anything. i bombed my whole school for a few months now so thats thousands of dollars..... my court dates in june and i got expelled last week. lol fuck my school

Don't admit anything. They WILL try to trick you into admitting it. They will say "they can cut deals or that they know for a fact it was you, someone ratted on you". That's all bullshit. If they can't prove it then you can't be charged with it. I'm not sure if I'm correct on this but I think they have to let you know what evidence they will provide in court. That can help you out a bit on what to admit to and what not. Get a lawyer.

You're under 18 and you have no prior charges. You're going to get a slap on the wrist and get community service. Being expelled may fuck you over. But for anything with the law, you're most likley fine. Dealing with parents is going to be the biggest bitch of all this.

lol i remember those high school tagging days. throwin up shit on doors bathrooms lockers etc... alsmost got caught but i ran from the bitch and passed my pilots off to a friend to hold just in case. i guess now they got cameras in the high school. wow--how times have changed.-for the worse.

so i fucked up and tagged at school. i've been writing my shit there for a while now and did a gang of damage. then on tuesday, i got caught redhanded. i got arrested and they took my backpack and took my shit in it. they found tags wit the same lettering but none of them said the exact tag. so my court date is in june wtf can i do?

o yeah so far its a mistermeaner or watever. but if they can get enough shit on me i get a felony. i didnt' admit anything, i just said it was a 1 time thing.

hahahahahah

you loser

WHat happens if you use a public bus that takes you to school an you end up taggin it???

whos gona deal with that!

takin in mind that teachers are fuckin psyco an will take a punishment well to far!!

or

the council who will tell you "neva use are arrivia busses ever again!"

no mean, i want to piece on a school bus. chill out. jesus. some of you people need to calm the fuck down. notice how i didnt use the word "tag", but you felt like taking the time to try to quote me. and you call me a retard? whatever.

and speaking of getting caught at school...

i was in in school suspension, and dropped a "hello my name is" sticker with my tag on it. i didnt see it, and ten minutes later the iss teacher comes and picks it up, stares at it, and tossed it. i didnt act like it was mine though, so i think i dodged a bullet. but now they know what school i go to. thats gay.

• 2 months later...

lol im already suspened for next year casue im a "known graffiti vandal" and i was standing next to my firend when he threw a tag on the school like a retard and cause i didnt stop im i got pinched too...but for you situation hide all yor shit for awhile and dont admit anyhting and make up a differnt tag and be like thats my tag not whatever your real one is

Oh wow, where the fuck in your school did you do it on?

And as for the consequences, im sorry homie but you're fucked... let me know how much money you paid, how many hours of community service youre gonna be doing (depends on what state), and how long you've got grounded for once everything is handled on that situation hahahah