In the sprit of Good Friday

deterrent

So it occurred to me that “Jesus” died on the cross..

went to hell..

went to heaven..

returned to earth.. but then what???

I don’t mean to be "that guy" that needs to know everything ‘bout

a motherfucker.. doodz pooping habits.. water sports.. carpentry..

top or bottom.. this information I’m not in need of. I want to know

how Jesus died the second time to return to God.

Is today all a farce or am I an idiot that forgot how Jesus died the second time.

P.S. 35min. from now my kester will be parked in a Jewish deli scarfing some CornBeef

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

He went to hell for sure that's how he paid for our sins. Think about it. If he only died

and went to heaven hows that so bad. Shit being Jesus in heaven is better than any

earthly offering. Doodz got hookups to the illlest seating for any event up there, he

knows where the "GOODS" are hidden, GOD has lightening bolts for anyone who

goes against the Jesus.

Think about every virgin that has ever died... once they are up there why give it to anyone else.

Doodz ill.

ironically. i was born today. anticrhist? one can only hope. on another note. i used to be castillian catholic. they believe jesus died...assended to hell to retrive the souls of all those before him, including moses ect. because they believe before jesus death, there was no gate-way to the real gates of heaven. so theoretically, yes jesus died and went to hell, then opened the gates of heaven to those past, and to give the chance of forgiveness for those to come. however, i'm sure they would have closed the gates by now due to modern science and having half a brain. religion vs. simple science.

do you want/have faith or facts?

everyone has their own opinion

He didn't go to hell. He went to those on the bad side of the gulf of Heaven, the one where the sinners were and gave em a chance (if they would believe upon him and most did but still some wouldn't) to come to the other side, the good side where like the Father, Abraham, and Moses and the prophets were. then he resurrected on earth and rose above back into heaven and sat on the Right Hand of God.