Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
deterrent

In the sprit of Good Friday

So it occurred to me that “Jesus” died on the cross..

went to hell..

went to heaven..

returned to earth.. but then what???

I don’t mean to be "that guy" that needs to know everything ‘bout

a motherfucker.. doodz pooping habits.. water sports.. carpentry..

top or bottom.. this information I’m not in need of. I want to know

how Jesus died the second time to return to God.

Is today all a farce or am I an idiot that forgot how Jesus died the second time.

P.S. 35min. from now my kester will be parked in a Jewish deli scarfing some CornBeef

i thought he did go to hell, to get some keys or something?

Jesus is a confusing dude.

Yeah he did.. he spent a day there. Bunch of people stole stuff

from his room. But that's besides the point how did the un-dead

Jesus die? Was he poisoned from some bad "el Pastor" meats?

He went to hell for sure that's how he paid for our sins. Think about it. If he only died

and went to heaven hows that so bad. Shit being Jesus in heaven is better than any

earthly offering. Doodz got hookups to the illlest seating for any event up there, he

knows where the "GOODS" are hidden, GOD has lightening bolts for anyone who

goes against the Jesus.

Think about every virgin that has ever died... once they are up there why give it to anyone else.

Doodz ill.

jesus already came back, he hangs out at the mall i frequent. Apparently all that paying for the world's sins and shit made him an emo in his third life and also an avid dance dance revolution player. he kicked my ass on several occasions.

ironically. i was born today. anticrhist? one can only hope. on another note. i used to be castillian catholic. they believe jesus died...assended to hell to retrive the souls of all those before him, including moses ect. because they believe before jesus death, there was no gate-way to the real gates of heaven. so theoretically, yes jesus died and went to hell, then opened the gates of heaven to those past, and to give the chance of forgiveness for those to come. however, i'm sure they would have closed the gates by now due to modern science and having half a brain. religion vs. simple science.

do you want/have faith or facts?

everyone has their own opinion

He didn't go to hell. He went to those on the bad side of the gulf of Heaven, the one where the sinners were and gave em a chance (if they would believe upon him and most did but still some wouldn't) to come to the other side, the good side where like the Father, Abraham, and Moses and the prophets were. then he resurrected on earth and rose above back into heaven and sat on the Right Hand of God.

93 til i just noticed your name is my faveorite souls of mischief song...mad props.

dude, who cares about that. it's all about when he came back, he brought balloons! but we had to blow them up ourselves...cheap jew

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now