Its ok he’s a FAGGOT!

Frate_Raper

My girls gay friend Sasha is very cool and EXTREMELY homosexual dude. He’s one of those over the top full of themselves bum fuckers, and he loves my girl off. They bro down together cause I’m pretty sure all semi attractive chubby chicks need a really over the top queer bait homie. He takes her to these high end clubs the he’s either fucking the owner or dated the managers, they get expensive free drinks and dance. I don’t really like clubs and I don't drink Moet or grind up on other men. I never go!

I’m stoked on their friendship, they have fun and he has no interest in her as anything other then a homie, cause he loves to chug paki cum. Dudes been out for 10 years, never been up in some snatch, just a complete ass master cock sucker.

HER FAMILY ON THE OTHER END!!!!!! are going nuts over her hanging out with another guy, They act so weird when I’m around and they speak Portuguese even more as to not let me know they’re talking bad bad about the situation I’m in. She’s explained that he's likes men and only wants to fuck dudes, but they don’t get it....shit is hilariouuuuuuuuuuus. I love it its this major crisis with all of her trillion and one family members and its really nothing! They already have told me to move along cause she cant cook, hates cleaning and is a straight up bad girl friend, for a portuguese man.

I’m going to eat good friday dinner at her grandparents house tomorrow with EVERYONE there, but she went drinking tonight with Sash and her mom went nuts, I’ve been telling her I’m going make this huge fake scene durring dinner and storm out so I can hang out with my homies and cause a good old fashion portuguese drama!

and I’ve been telling her the Eddie Murphy aids on the lips story! hahahaah

pork chops are so ignorant, I fucking love it!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yo, I can't even see straight but all I read of significance was that some dude loves paki cum, and I'm saying, you and me can make some money. I'll supply, and you make some money for the both of us. Just hook me with a fine pork chop.

Meanwhile, I did well tonight, 12 hour shift aat work, pussy, and got out of there before any kind of cuddling even happened. Perfect night...

Yo, I can't even see straight but all I read of significance was that some dude loves paki cum, and I'm saying, you and me can make some money. I'll supply, and you make some money for the both of us. Just hook me with a fine pork chop.

Meanwhile, I did well tonight, 12 hour shift aat work, pussy, and got out of there before any kind of cuddling even happened. Perfect night...

you will love this story man, hit this tomorrow when your right!

dudes a fucking homo son, its like if you name your kid Octavio, hes going to grow up to be a fucking super vilian!

HAHAHHAAAA>.....dude, if you live by the 404, let's do something tonight...i got a trunk full of paint...

but I have a rule about no graffiti on weekends.. thsi counts..I think..

Having grown up in the part of America with the highest concentration of Portugese people, and being Portugese myself, all I can say is i fucking hate Portugese people.

The only thing i ever really needed to learn to say when I was growing up were things like, Comece afastado de mim a mulher louca!, and Essa mulher tem um beard mais grande do que meu pai!

You don't know my pain.