Lie Detector Tests /nograffz

AllTheWrongWords

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the test is not mandatory. she can refuse. but her employer may be allowed to fire her for refusing.

oj took a lie detector and failed over a dozen times so his lawyer didnt allow it in court.

they are only allowed as evidence if the person actually passes the test.

or she can just put the ring somewhere in her job and have it turned in to lost and found.

... i do belive that your employer cannot make you take a poly, i actually think its part of that federal bullitin board that should be posted where you work. id look into it and bring up the fact that she is not required and will not take it based on its a protected right....

either that or it might just be my state not a fed law. id look into it first

so none of you have ever racked anything? no need to get all moral about it.

Racking spray paint from Fred Myer, Home Depot and hobbie stores is different. I didn't mean to be all moral, but the lady wants that shit back bad. I don't think that AllTheWrong Words's girl is wrong for taking the ring in the first place, but now I think the ring should just mysteriously reappear in the store somewhere.

well the giant problem and loop hole with a lie detector is if you know the questions they are going to ask fairly word for word before they ask them and you have an answer then you can beat it, also its not admissible in court unless they ask the right questions. i mean the way it reads weather your lying is your pulse so if your really nervous there would be generally no way of telling just tell then to go fuck them selves that moron lost her cheap ass ring and wants you to take a poly for that wow.....

Racking spray paint from Fred Myer, Home Depot and hobbie stores is different.

tell yourself whatever you need to, to sleep better at night. stealing is stealing. are the stockholders of home depot, any different than this lady who had her ring stolen? if you're taking things you're not entitled to, you're in the wrong, morally. don't come with that half assed shit that it's ok to steal from stores, but not individuals.

just to clarify, there's no difference to me personally between stealing bars out of someone's medicine cabinet that I just met, and stealing a box of blunts from the cvs. I know I'm wrong for doing both, but I really don't give a fuck. I'm morally bankrupt and stealing is stealing. would you try to justify fucking someone's girl because he was an asshole to her?

again, my advice is to throw this ring down a storm drain and forget she ever saw it.

real talk.

if you curl your toes during a lie detector test, you can beat it. also, tensing the buttocks.

but, they aren't admissable in court, so she's all good. just tell her to refuse it

"may i go now??? unless i am under arrest".

I don't know that I would go so far as to trusting this curling your toes shit. Just refuse to take that shit, and dead any convorsation with anybody with a badge. Or anybody at all for that matter.

And if someone were to go through with a pollygraph and fail (even though that alone wouldn't hold up in court) I wouldn't put it past a judge to issue a search warant off the strength of a failed pollygraph. Is a $45 ring really worth a case? Or the trouble it'd be to dodge the case? If it were me (which it's not)... I'd tell the bitch to just get rid of the shit. Via a river or dumpster or something.

tell yourself whatever you need to, to sleep better at night. stealing is stealing. are the stockholders of home depot, any different than this lady who had her ring stolen? if you're taking things you're not entitled to, you're in the wrong, morally. don't come with that half assed shit that it's ok to steal from stores, but not individuals.

You are right, I am justifying something that is equally wrong (I am aware of that). Somehow I could give a fuck about some asshole stockholders, but I feel bad for the lady. Go figure

Wow who bitches about a 25 dollar ring. I work at a rental car place and if i find shit in the cars. Most of the time that shit is mine. I don't take cell phones though, thats the only thing. Chances are i won't be able to activate them anyway and i understand the pain of losing a phone.