Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AllTheWrongWords

Lie Detector Tests /nograffz

So my lady kept a ring she found in the store she works at. A week later lady called says 'I left my ring there' manager asks my chick, she says no.

About a month later (last friday) they say an officer would like to speak with you. So cop comes to the store, forgot to mention this is in an airport, asks a couple questions then proceeds to say 'would you be willing to take a lie detector test'. Now shes freaking out cuz shes a girl and thats what they do.

I dont know what to tell her, never having been thru one myself. Which leads me to this thread and asking if anyone knows anything about them. She cant be forced to take a test can she? Refusing to obviously looks bad but it is better than the consequence. The managers really dont give a shit, its this lady whos nagging about it.

Shitty part is the ring is worth about 45 bucks at the pawn shop.

id refuse to take that shit, finders keepers to that ring losing bitch.

I heard something like they aren't as well.

Did they ask all the employees about this or just your girl?

They also asked the team leader who closed her register that nite. They were basically the only two employees there. She says it was right before they closed that this lady was trying on rings and was freaking out cuz the ring was coming up as $300 instead of like 25. She ended up running out cuz she had to catch her flight.

So its either her, a young brown girl or her team leader an old white lady.

Which one sounds suspect?

Remember, it's NOT a lie if you BELIEVE it's true.

But polygraphs are by no means mandatory, and aren't really even submissible as evidence in court.

lie detectors are bogus as shit. if you're nervous at all it'll say you're lieing. chances are that you're girl is going to be nervous in a police station surounded by a bunch of pigs.

no, they can't make her. and she should refuse on the grounds that "lie detectors are bullshit".

also if she sells the ring to a pawn shop she's probably going to get busted. cops usually check the pawn shops.

I'd freak out sayin some racial shit like "IF IT WAS ME WHO LOST THE RING WOULD YOU BE GOIN TO ALL THIS TROUBLE? NAHHHHHH, FUCK THAT" etc etc

if they had proof that she took the ring (video, witness, etc...), they would have already arrested her. they're just fishing now. as long as she doesn't say anything at all, she'll be fine.

So its either her, a young brown girl or her team leader an old white lady.

Which one sounds suspect?

This is why you don't date black people...PR are even shady but they are to freakin hot for me to resist...

psych c/ no racist...

if they had proof that she took the ring (video, witness, etc...), they would have already arrested her. they're just fishing now. as long as she doesn't say anything at all, she'll be fine.

This is exactly what I was hoping to hear.

And some1, shes mexican. I dont date the blacks /not even gonna lie, kinda racist

if you curl your toes during a lie detector test, you can beat it. also, tensing the buttocks.

but, they aren't admissable in court, so she's all good. just tell her to refuse it

"may i go now??? unless i am under arrest".

nobody has to take a lie detector they are just fucking with you so someone confesses girls get spooked its easy they are dumb

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now