DOMESTIC SHORTIES

DA KID MERO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the sex was good.... and he was hot. .. but that's history and i'm smarter now.

but anyways.. i think it's all about appreciation.. it makes everything more worth it, and you will more likely get more.... if you just value the other person and what they do for you.

people shouldn' feel entitled to anything..

i don't know about "anything." i feel entitled to a lot of things. like, my college gets paid for because i did a couple years of military service. i feel entitled to the benefits. if i work hard all week long, i feel entitled to partying on the weekend with the boys. if i'm doing my end of the bargain in a relationship, and she's appreciative and does something in return, i feel entitled and appreciative to what she does for me. to feel entitled is to feel deserving. and to deserve something you have had to have made your own sacrifices to be rewarded.

true. perhaps 'anything' was too much a blanket word, i was just trying to emphasize my point. but i still disagree on the point of feeling entitled to behavior from another person. it's not a business deal like ur military service. you do things for another person because it should bring you joy to make them happy and vice versa, you shouldn't need something in return. to love is to give selflessly. i understand when you don't feel valued and feel like you deserve more but i still think you shouldn't feel like a person 'owes' you or you are doing it for selfish reasons.

Man people are loving this thread.........I'm not on some "I want to play traditional roles" type shit.........I have hated paying everything at times. I can also cook, clean and do laundry just goddamn fine. So I actually prefer to do that since I'm on some OCD type shit to get things right/clean/etc. Point is it should be a 50/50 situation.

true. perhaps 'anything' was too much a blanket word, i was just trying to emphasize my point. but i still disagree on the point of feeling entitled to behavior from another person. it's not a business deal like ur military service. you do things for another person because it should bring you joy to make them happy and vice versa, you shouldn't need something in return. to love is to give selflessly. i understand when you don't feel valued and feel like you deserve more but i still think you shouldn't feel like a person 'owes' you or you are doing it for selfish reasons.

i agree. you're right, it should be unconditional. most def. and talib kweli.

Thats why you gotta be able to hold your own down in every aspect. Cooking really isnt difficult its common sense. If you created a mess you should be able to clean it. Wash your clothes once a week to be a functioning member of society.

I think couples who move live seperatly appreciate each other a lot more and prolong the romance/magic/chemistry period a lot longer.

mero might not be a pope, but i gotta say.... PREACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCH.

i gotta agree with everything you said.

girls now a days about drama, smoking weed / cigs and having babies by losers...

atleast around my way it seems...

It is the same around my way too tease.

Good thread Mero, you are on point. But what you have to realise is you need a Portugese woman, or some older Euro broad from the generation where they are taught to think like this. Another good place to meet girls with this kinda mindset is the Church. No shit, they are taught to respect their men for putting a roof over their head and food in the fridge (for them to cook of course!:lol:)

And yeah, ube, if I was in the States I'd take you out and buy you things from time to time. As long as you coolk a good meal of course!!:p;):lol: