Cute underage girls by the pool!!!! **HOT PICS!!!***

geezpot

i liked when they tazed the guy cause he 'ran away'. except when they tazed him, he had stopped running and was facing the cop.

:rolleyes:

those cops are d bags.

Normally, I would agree... but I just can't get that mad at someone for tazing a child molestor, y'know? Like if they had a booth at the fair where you could pay five bucks to do that, or kick rapists in the nuts or something, I'd probably go for it.

Unless the five was all I had on me, in which case I would spend it on a bag of those fried oreos.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BLAHH BLAHH BLAHH

did any one ever see the eposode where they caught a guy that had already been caught on their show?

wowzerzs that would fucking suck.

yeah hahahahaha Chris Hanson was like you look familiar

and the guy was like yeah, we meet before, and chris said

something like it was only 2 days ago you got caught on here

did any one ever see the eposode where they caught a guy that had already been caught on their show?

wowzerzs that would fucking suck.

What's fucked up is that this poor kid is obviously retarded. You can even see the scar across the side of his head that's probably from whatever caused him to be retarded to begin with. He's probably on a 10 year olds level. Now he's going to go to prison for the majority of his life for trying to fuck someone who is probably mentaly older than him.

I'm sure that I'm probably the only one on here that is more discusted by that fact than the fact that he wanted some young pussy. Whatever.

If you're into religion and all, wasn't Jesus mom like 12 or 13? As was the normal age back then right? Yeah, that was before the Christians declared it perversion to have sex with anyone under 18. I heard that in Texas they're trying to pass legislation for the death penalty for these sicko scumbag psychopaths that bang underage girls. Forgive me if that smacks of of burning "witches". It's a good thing for Mary that she wasn't mysteriously knocked up in 1600's America. And a good thing for Joseph that he didn't take in a pregnant 13 year old in 21st century America.:lol:

the only very small issue that i have with the show is that they mix

a child molestation theme with consenting underage sex.

some kid getting molested did not ask someone on the internet

to come jerk him off under the covers at night.

but a guy with an underage pussy fetish is asking hey can we meet.

granted these guys are not all there but ...

ah fuck it 13 is a little gross

castrate em

I WAS DEAD ASS WATCHING THIS SHIT A FEW HOURS AGO AT MY HOMEBOY CRIB, CRACKIN UP LAUGHING. THE HOST DUDE HAS THE BEST VOICE AND DELIVERY FOR THIS SHIT, AND READS THE CHAT LOGS OD SERIOUS AND MONOTONE "BUT YOU SAID "IM INTERESTED IN ASSPLAY" AND NIGGAS JUST SIT THERE STUCK ON DUMMY LIKE "DAMN, I SAID ASSPLAY?" AND CHRIS HANSEN GOES "YES.(PAUSE) YOU SAID ASSPLAY (PAUSE) WHY?" THE KILLER IS THESE NIGGAS TRYING TO FRONT AND EXPLAIN THAT THEY WEREN'T TRYNA FUCK WHEN MONEY HAS PICTURES YOU SENT SHORTY OF YOUR JOINT...SO IF YOU SENT FLICKS OF YOUR DICK AND AINT COME TO FUCK, THEN WHAT YOU COME FOR NIGGA? TO PLAY DOMINOS? SHIT IS HILARIOUS B...MONEY HAD A PENIS PUMP IN THE WHIP!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I WAS DEAD ASS WATCHING THIS SHIT A FEW HOURS AGO AT MY HOMEBOY CRIB, CRACKIN UP LAUGHING. THE HOST DUDE HAS THE BEST VOICE AND DELIVERY FOR THIS SHIT, AND READS THE CHAT LOGS OD SERIOUS AND MONOTONE "BUT YOU SAID "IM INTERESTED IN ASSPLAY" AND NIGGAS JUST SIT THERE STUCK ON DUMMY LIKE "DAMN, I SAID ASSPLAY?" AND CHRIS HANSEN GOES "YES.(PAUSE) YOU SAID ASSPLAY (PAUSE) WHY?" THE KILLER IS THESE NIGGAS TRYING TO FRONT AND EXPLAIN THAT THEY WEREN'T TRYNA FUCK WHEN MONEY HAS PICTURES YOU SENT SHORTY OF YOUR JOINT...SO IF YOU SENT FLICKS OF YOUR DICK AND AINT COME TO FUCK, THEN WHAT YOU COME FOR NIGGA? TO PLAY DOMINOS? SHIT IS HILARIOUS B...MONEY HAD A PENIS PUMP IN THE WHIP!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

hahahaha.

oh man, you need your own talk show mero!

i'm dead ass!

ALSO, EVERYTIME I SEE YOUR NAME IT MAKES ME THINK OF THOSE BANGIN ASS OTIS SPUNKERMEYER CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS THEY USE TO HAVE AT THE BODEGA, WHICH ALSO HAD CHOCODILES WHICH I DONT EVEN THINK EXIST NO MORE, WHICH IS TRASH CUZ THOSE SHITS WERE OFF THE CHAIN LIKE JIM JONES WALLET.

:lol: Holy shit this thread is funny:lol: On some real though, there are plenty of tards who get caught on this show, people with poor social skills who can't grab a girl their age so they go for young girls who idolize them for being adult. I guess it's easy for some people to feel sorry for them. At the same time though, there are plenty of people on this show and otherwise where this encounter is one link in a long perverted chain that may worsen over time. Some of these guys are obviosly slightly more advanced and are already showing up with plans of doing physical harm. If I ever have a daughter I'm most definitely teaching her to kick a guy's ass at a young age. Oh yeah, and chocodiles were the fucking shit, bring 'em back!!

Archived