Question QuestioN Question

WorldBench

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

she sounds like some drama ass bitch.

you CAN get pregs after a miscarriage.. even after an abortion. like you can get pregs within the next few weeks. but she comes at you with it real shady like. so you need to get the facts straight and if she is............ go maury on that hoe. sorry she just sounds a lil trifflin.

how is she geting pregnant while at vacation? i dont understand your entire post. did you visit her when she was in the hospital due to her miscarriage? did she even tell you she was pregs the first time?

wtf some girls are such trifflin cunts.

i had something like this happen to me last summer. i girl of mine called one day and told me she was pregnant. 3 weeks later she called me crying and said she had a miscarriage. appearantly she woke up one morning with a pool of blood near her baby maker. 2 weeks later she went to a doctor and the doctor said she was pregnant. and we didnt fuck(sexual intercourse) anytime between that.

the difference with your situation is, your girl said she went to the hospital when she had her miscarriage. mine didnt. they do ultra scan sound thingys when you go to the hospital for that shit. so if the doctor said she had a miscarriage then she had a miscarriage. either she lied to you about the miscarriage, lied to you about going to the hospital when she had her miscarriage. or lied to you about her being pregnant all together...handle your bird.

......either she lied to you about the miscarriage, lied to you about going to the hospital when she had her miscarriage. or lied to you about her being pregnant all together...handle your bird.

....or she miscarried only one of the two twins.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: