i appreciate "job for a cowboy"

IRONHEAD

i love grind. this band is not grind. the only way these guys made themselves "breakthrough" is because they made death metal main stream (at least to the swarming emoz)

grind is the locust, tower of rome, stand before the firing squad. trust me just turn jfac off. you'll be happy you did in 2 months.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jobforacowboy is more grind than they are death, not just vocally. either way, i don't like 'em.

as far as metal being breakthrough nowadays: fuck dude, you must not be listening to metal, because every subgenre is blowing up with cool shit and style every year.

check out gojira, nevermore, and the haunted (spec. dead eye, the other discs also win, but this new one is quite "breakthrough").

amon amarth came from classic death form. haunted as well (with at the gates and grotesque as their former bands). novembers doom is making doom great.

grind is the new trend metal. in the 90s everybody loved cannibal corpse but didn't really know shit about metal. now its these hot topic grind kids.

whatever though...

Fuck BlowJob For a Cowboy and fuck Circle of Dead Scene Kids... If you want REAL grind, it's all about Cripple Bastards, Insect Warfare, Rompeprop, and Cock and Ball Torture.

Circle of Dead Scene Kids??? Dude you're a fag for real. We've been doin this shit since '98, influencing a shitload of popular metal bands today to even start a band (ie. Red Chord, Black Dahlia Murder, Despised Icon). We can't help it that lately scenester faggots have been bumpin our shit. The majority of our listening audience are OG death metal dudes, hardcore kids, crusties, and even hip hop kids. Even Ice-T and RA the Rugged Man bump our shit. At our shows, I won't even sell our youth sized shirts to dudes, and I make sure to point out dudes in girls jeans and white belts and harass them til my throat is sore.

Job For A Cowboy used to wear girls jeans and all that shit until they became popular and got signed to Metal Blade. Then they realized that image wouldn't fly with the metal crowd.

some grind is shit, like the pig screech kind, with the band logo that can't be read

but grind like red chord is good. then again pretty much all the new music coming out is shit

real metal is getting taken over by emo kids. real metal heads should listen to the most metal metal out there, black metal obv. get the new marduk album, and burn some churches down

Guest R@ndomH3ro
who said btbam was grind?

If they did............

they really need to cash in their metal card.

oh. k. i've heard black dahlia called grind.

red chord. beneath the massacre. thats pretty much technical death.

i think structurally jfac has some very grind aspects, though overall they're kind of in that same boat.

i never liked grind. every drummer i've ever worked with has been into grind. and i only really like the drums. though pig destroyer is pretty rad. and i do enjoy dystopia and ion dissonance from time to time

Guest R@ndomH3ro

c-top maybe you are right

wait a minute...I wasnt crying?!!!

FAIL!!!!!!!!1111

i put music into as many genres as possible. not because it matters because i listen to everything (all styles that is), but because i'm a music theory nerd and the structural styles and differences that exist are often pretty distinct, as long as i can bob my head to it, its all good.

i don't think anybody was crying, arguing for a particular side simply means someone has an opinion, not that there is sand in their gash

jobforacowboy is more grind than they are death, not just vocally. either way, i don't like 'em.

as far as metal being breakthrough nowadays: fuck dude, you must not be listening to metal, because every subgenre is blowing up with cool shit and style every year.

check out gojira, nevermore, and the haunted (spec. dead eye, the other discs also win, but this new one is quite "breakthrough").

amon amarth came from classic death form. haunted as well (with at the gates and grotesque as their former bands). novembers doom is making doom great.

grind is the new trend metal. in the 90s everybody loved cannibal corpse but didn't really know shit about metal. now its these hot topic grind kids.

whatever though...

ehhh, yeah, I do listen to a loooot of metal, and a lot of it does sound the same

i guess its just personal preference

Circle of Dead Scene Kids??? Dude you're a fag for real. We've been doin this shit since '98, influencing a shitload of popular metal bands today to even start a band (ie. Red Chord, Black Dahlia Murder, Despised Icon). We can't help it that lately scenester faggots have been bumpin our shit. The majority of our listening audience are OG death metal dudes, hardcore kids, crusties, and even hip hop kids. Even Ice-T and RA the Rugged Man bump our shit. At our shows, I won't even sell our youth sized shirts to dudes, and I make sure to point out dudes in girls jeans and white belts and harass them til my throat is sore.

Job For A Cowboy used to wear girls jeans and all that shit until they became popular and got signed to Metal Blade. Then they realized that image wouldn't fly with the metal crowd.

Yeah, just too bad that you forgot to mention that Fag Dahlia Murder, The Red Chord, and Despised Icon aren't even metal. You're a fucking moron. "Oh, we influenced some gay-ass trendy bands making a failing attempt at being metal and only appealing to scene kids! We're so awesome!" Fuck off, faggot.