i appreciate "job for a cowboy"

IRONHEAD

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's funny that my band Circle of Dead Children gets compared to them constantly. First off, we never have worn white belts or girls jeans, unlike JFAC who were sporting them last year. Second, all this "reet reet" shit started with our singer, now it's just outta control. Motherfuckers with gay swoopy hair doin all this "reet reet" vocals, thinkin Job For A Cowboy invented it. Motherfuck Blowjob For A Cowboy. I made this in hopes of posting it on their page and starting shit with some girls jeans wearing faggots.

1521651997_l.jpg

I don’t believe the hype or buy a woof ticket

Nigga you make a gang of noise and never seen like a cricket

I guess that’s why we never kick it

A lot of rappers are soft and get tossed tryin to come with the likwit

How many rappers do you know like this?

Always claimin that they’re ridin but they really turn bitch

It don’t make sense

Either you’re a soldier from the start

Or an actor with a record deal tryin to play the part

Like dat

i heard these guy and thought they were good, but it turns out they are all emo fags tryin to be hard and metal and what not... most of the fans are the same way....

so does this make there music bad? why would the appearance of a band effect the quality of there music. you're an idiot.

It's funny that my band Circle of Dead Children gets compared to them constantly. First off, we never have worn white belts or girls jeans, unlike JFAC who were sporting them last year. Second, all this "reet reet" shit started with our singer, now it's just outta control. Motherfuckers with gay swoopy hair doin all this "reet reet" vocals, thinkin Job For A Cowboy invented it. Motherfuck Blowjob For A Cowboy. I made this in hopes of posting it on their page and starting shit with some girls jeans wearing faggots.

1521651997_l.jpg

Damn, you mad. These guys might be on that scene shit, and i agree with that 100% but they are not half as bad as some of the shit being passed off as hardcore or grind these days. Hella bands do the pig type vocals too, if your singer "invented" that shit, you should take it as a complement that other bands are biting it. Its music, and thats what happens. Happens in graffiti and everything else on the planet, but only in graffiti does it take a mega negative attitude and turns into beef. Or maybe not? whatever. im out. americas next top model is on soon.

the kids have some talent, regardless of how they dress or what their fanbase is like. they are obviously good enough at what they do to develop quite a following which is actually pretty amazing for a band based in grindcore.

p.s. to guy in circle of dead children - stop embarrassing yourself and your band by getting hyped up over a bunch of kids fresh out of high school.

its your typical gay little hairstyle, poorly though out tattoos and super tight clothes type of scene....or i guess what most kids would consider the metal scene these days. im definitely not into it but i guess if youre 22 and think your going to ride your fixed gear to work at the record store for the rest of your life its probably pretty cool.