how to: kill MYSPACE drama!

roadpig

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest R@ndomH3ro
That fool is gonna rape you and make you push your baby man tit cleavage together and cum all over those shits while you cry.

HAHHAHAA....man I wish they didnt get rid of the props button...this is the best response ever!

i wouldnt fuck anyone up and risk any kind of brush with the law over a girl

you acted like an ass, but he'll get over it and should just screw a hooker or two til he finds a new girl.

True dat shit!!!

Some1's post made me laugh though.

If it was the ex I still give a fuck about, you wouldn't be breathing now, but bitches ain't worth going to jail for my friend.

First of all if I was with a girl we broke up I wouldnt not message the dude who she was dating thats just retarded. However if I ever received a message like yours I would fuck you up for just thinking that you could slap box with god...

1. anyone sending or receiving messages like that is definitely not old enough for"drinks", as in your prob in fucking high school.

2. anyone who thought that story was actually funny is even younger or just straight retarded like tease.

3. some of the other posts in here just confirm a lot of you are like 19-25 and dont have much (if any) experience w/ girls....

Guest R@ndomH3ro

3. some of the other posts in here just confirm a lot of you are like 19-25 and dont have much (if any) experience w/ girls....

Wow, that means I am a lot older then half of the people on here.

i'm not the only one he hit up, i guess he hit up all the dudes on her friends list. so i'm the scumbag that shat on his parade. anyway...

if you think that was fucked up, lemme tell you what this dude and his brother did.

so, the 2 brothers are anti myspace. they find out their cousin signs up and they decide it

would be funny to fuck with him on there. so they sign up with a dummy account. they pose

as a semi-hot female. they hit him up with that account, and he adds "her". they keep

convos going with him and eventually he starts telling "her" that he is diggin her, blah blah blah.

so "she" tells him that she has a secret...that "she" used to be a "he". dude kinda starts trippin but, (this is where it gets worse) he tells "her", "you know what...you got me trippin, but i think

i still like you." the 2 brothers thought it was too fucked up and stopped emailing him. he started

trippin about "her" not emailing him anymore and told the 2 brothers about this "girl" he met...

then they started feeling bad so they told him what they did. their cousin got really pissed...

i think he cried too...saying stuff like, "you guys are fucked up...thats fucked up...assholes." etc..etc...

i'm glad you guys are so concernd for me that you worry about me getting stabbed! i feel the lubb!

*group hug*