how to: kill MYSPACE drama!

roadpig

whaddup people! your boy roadpiggy got involved in some

MYSPACE drama over the weekend and i feel the need to share..

and what better place than 'the ounce'!

i have this female friend and she recently broke up with her BF.

we're just friends but we talk on the phone, message each other

and even went out a few weeks ago. this saturday night, i get home

and decide to check my messages. i see that her ex sent me a message.

uh oh!

so, i open the message and this is what he wrote.

"Do you like ***,,,,have you two been dating ?"

i didn't know what to say. i don't know him and i don't care to.

i was tempted to say some outlandish shit, but i figured it would

be best to talk to her about it. i waited until today to say

something to her, and she said i should just tell him something

to get him off her back...even if it was something crazy.

so, since she gave me the greenlight, i let him have it.

this is what i wrote...what do you think? harsh? on the money?

could i have done better? what would you have written?

""sorry for the delayed response...i didn't know how to tell you. i thought about it and the truth is always best. we went out once, had some dinner and some drinks. after that we went back to my place and had a few more drinks. one thing led to another and the next thing i know she is giving me the best head i've ever had. maaaaan, after she licked the tip a few more times, i turned her around and pounded those buttcheeks like there was no tomorrow! i seriously thought it was over after i came on her titties but, she started slurrping the cum off my balls and had me stuff it in her again!! so, i did and before i came i pulled it out and let her masterbate until she came, then i came all over her stomach and watched it drip into her coochie...so, to answer your question, yes...i do like her...ALOT. that was quite possibly the best sexxx i've had in ages, and i can't wait to make her howl again!!""

HOWWWWWLLLL!!!! ahahahaha... :lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NAH SON YOU SHOULDNA EVEN DID THAT B. YOU LOOKIN LIKE A BIRD ASS NIGGA RIGHT NOW. THE BEST THING TO DO WOULDA BEEN NOT RESPONDING OR JUST BEING LIKE "NIGGA MIND YOUR NECK" FUCK NIGGAS ACTIN LIKE FUCK NIGGAS. NIGGAS NEED TO BE GROWN MEN AND MOVE ON TO THE NEXT BITCH. ITS LIKE A CAR B, WHEN YOUR CAR STARTS FUCKIN UP AND YOU ALREADY FIXED THE TRANSMISSION TWICE. ITS TIME TO GO, AND YOU AINT GONNA CALL THE NIGGA THAT BOUGHT YOUR CAR LIKE "YO HAVE YOU GONE ON ANY ROADTRIPS?" COME ON MY DU.

damn mero, you're right...i did add some fuel to the fire. fuck the dumbshit though...he shouldn't have tried to get in my business either. oh well, whats done is done. i sent her what i wrote, and now she's asking me when are we going to go out for them drinks.

that shits funny...

i had some similiar shit happen to me, but i didnt write some crazy shit like that, cuz ole girl asked me just to let him be. cuz my first reaction was like yours, tell the mother fucker off on some crazy shit.

luckily i didnt though, cuz that fool turned out to be a straight stalker, and with my new car, i cant have anyone fucking with me right now, he'll have me serving 20 to life on some myspace drama shit.

hahahaha

but what you wrote is funny though... post up his response if there is one.

NAH SON YOU SHOULDNA EVEN DID THAT B. YOU LOOKIN LIKE A BIRD ASS NIGGA RIGHT NOW. THE BEST THING TO DO WOULDA BEEN NOT RESPONDING OR JUST BEING LIKE "NIGGA MIND YOUR NECK" FUCK NIGGAS ACTIN LIKE FUCK NIGGAS. NIGGAS NEED TO BE GROWN MEN AND MOVE ON TO THE NEXT BITCH. ITS LIKE A CAR B, WHEN YOUR CAR STARTS FUCKIN UP AND YOU ALREADY FIXED THE TRANSMISSION TWICE. ITS TIME TO GO, AND YOU AINT GONNA CALL THE NIGGA THAT BOUGHT YOUR CAR LIKE "YO HAVE YOU GONE ON ANY ROADTRIPS?" COME ON MY DU.

bump

Ah man just intime for me to vent about my own personal myspace dramaz LOL!!!! So I have this female friend that i've known since high school and i saw her this summer and damn she looked good and she said she'd been out west stripping and i believe it but damn i felt like theabout my own life, but if someone i know gets hurt over this back east it would really suck.

BLAH BLAH BLAH.

your the luckiest guy? shes a hooker that smokes meth!